Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pounding heart.

Re: Sudden bursts of nausea. Could this be a heart attack?

Unless you have chest pain as well then there is no way this is related to a heart attack.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks. Sorry for over reacting. Happens. The nausea is here for the third day. It comes very quick and now is lasting for hours

I get this sometimes. It’s horrid but I don’t think it’s heart related...

Pretty sure heart attacks don’t last for days.

Yah. Its here for the fourth day. I just get nausea about miday and it persists until sleep, today i also have a headache. Idk man why do i feel like my body is being destroyed from the inside. I hate this anxiety-stress thing

Feeling like im going to just drop dead.

Hello.
    Im with anxiety and panic attacks for 10months now.
    This forum and the facebook page helped me a lot so thanks !

Now ive battled through all the chest pains and tinglings saying to myself its just anxiety and my wonky spine.
    But every other day i feel like im going to just drop dead.
    I don't feel bad or anything, no pain or tingling in my chest, i just feel like my heart can stop at anytime. And frankly it's silly i know, sudden heart failure in a 25yr old would be strange and very rare and followed by a lot of symptoms before hand.
    But yet i feel like that everyday for a month now. And because of that im always out of it.
    Anybody experienced something similar?
    Have any advice?

P.S anybody here that is non bias towards CBD oils can explain to me how they help or if they help with anxiety?

Thanks

Re: Pounding heart.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: Feeling like im going to just drop dead.

Quote Originally Posted by yarodao View Post
    Hello.
    Im with anxiety and panic attacks for 10months now.
    This forum and the facebook page helped me a lot so thanks !

Now ive battled through all the chest pains and tinglings saying to myself its just anxiety and my wonky spine.
    But every other day i feel like im going to just drop dead.
    I don't feel bad or anything, no pain or tingling in my chest, i just feel like my heart can stop at anytime. And frankly it's silly i know, sudden heart failure in a 25yr old would be strange and very rare and followed by a lot of symptoms before hand.
    But yet i feel like that everyday for a month now. And because of that im always out of it.
    Anybody experienced something similar?
    Have any advice?

P.S anybody here that is non bias towards CBD oils can explain to me how they help or if they help with anxiety?

Thanks
    My friend asked his doctor for an extraordinary treatment with cannabis. Read an article on https://cannasos.com/ that some oils can help. Now he seems to get better.

Heart rate at 95-100 for two days after eating.

So yesterday i ate a small pizza and my heart went up to 95-100 from 65-75. And its the same after 28 hours. I barely ate because im scared. My blood pressure is around 148/85 right now.
    Is it dangerious should i be concerned?

Re: Pounding heart.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information