Thread: Having trouble with throat.

Having trouble with throat.

I refuse to go down this cycle again, but my throat has been feeling odd lately. When I lift my head quickly often one side a slightly hurts to swallow or feels a bit blocked. I have slightly odd sensations (feelings of tightness) when I lift and turn my head every so often. And sometimes with very little movement.

I dont feel any serious lumps and anything lumpy I do feel I believe if just part of the anatomy. I dont have pain or amy serious symptoms other than that.

Does anyone have or understand this?

Re: Having trouble with throat.

I’ve been having throat issues ever since June. I had a mucocele which caused me to google and look around my throat. Then I began having symptoms of dryness and other issues.

This made me believe and I still do that I have cancer or something even after going to doctor. Ent. And having a cat scan done by a radiologist which came back negative.

Oh well. I’ll just have to live with this. ��

@Blue23Blent

Has your mucocele went away. I have one since May 31st on the area my right tonsil used to be. Now it feels weird and tight on that side as well as slight lymph node swelling. I would like the dr to remove it so maybe my throat will feel normal. I had bloods and a CT with contrast and got an all clear. Small lymph nodes seen but nothing enlarged significantly. Still makes me a little anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleyrh View Post
    @Blue23Blent

Has your mucocele went away. I have one since May 31st on the area my right tonsil used to be. Now it feels weird and tight on that side as well as slight lymph node swelling. I would like the dr to remove it so maybe my throat will feel normal. I had bloods and a CT with contrast and got an all clear. Small lymph nodes seen but nothing enlarged significantly. Still makes me a little anxious.
    My mucocele was on my inner lip. I had it surgically removed because it was annoying. They said I could have left it but it was too annoying. Since then tho I’ve looked in my throat so much I have major irritation and dryness that doesn’t seem like it’s going away.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

I’ve had a scope and a ct scan because of throat issues and everything has been clear or nothing cancerous as of late.

Thread Information