Thread: Brain Tumor?

Unhappy Brain Tumor?

Basically I've been worried that I may have a brain tumor. It sounds so silly typing it out but, many of my current symptoms are scaring me to death. Let's just get to the point.

Ever since about last week I've had frequent and continuous headaches on the top of my head that lean more towards the right side and also another area of headache near the back of my head (also more on my right). They aren't very painful and I can manage with them however they just concern me that they're in these two spots. They feel like mild pressure and only sometimes achy, and even then, it feels dull, sometimes it does get a little bit on the moderate side of pain. Of course me and my health anxiety decides to google and see what's wrong. Brain tumor. I'm immediately horrified of course.

Three days ago my left arm (specifically my forearm), started feeling a little off. It's not numb, but feels like its fatigued or tired however there's still strength in it and I can still pick up things, etc. This gets me even more riled up as I remember reading a symptom of brain tumor (weakness in limbs).

This morning I woke up with my left leg feeling a bit off as well, similar to the arm thing, I can still walk with it normally, but I do feel as if I'm walking funny. This scares me even more because of another brain tumor symptom (loss of balance).

All of this makes me super anxious and worried and I can not for the life of me stop googling to see what's wrong with me. I'm especially worried since my headaches lean more towards the right side of my head, and I read that the right side of your brain controls your left, so this throws me for a loop because of my symptoms on my left. (Arm and leg sensation). I'm just so worried and horrified. I've had so many panic attacks as of late because of all of this. It's constantly on my mind and I can't cope at all and don't know what to do. I need some reassurance as I don't know if this is related to my anxiety or not. I know how rare brain tumors are but ARGHHH! I just want to pull my hair out because of this! I know going to the doctor is the obvious solution here, but I need at least something to make me a little less anxious for the time being.
    Thanks.

Re: Brain Tumor?

I know someone whom had a brain tumor. If you had one, you would have had severe symptoms like seizures or personality changes. Headaches are not often a sign of one.

Thread Information