Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood streaked vaginal discharge

Re: blood streaked vaginal discharge

do you happen to have an infection (such as trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis). I would go to your gynecologist and asked to get tested for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Thistooshallpass21 View Post
    do you happen to have an infection (such as trichomoniasis or bacterial vaginosis). I would go to your gynecologist and asked to get tested for those.
    No infection that I know of. I feel completely fine no itching or irritation or pain. I don’t have any blood show on my discharge now. It was the tiniest amount twice and hasn’t happened again since. I will be asking my doctor on Tuesday so I will see what she says.

Can you actually be pregnant? Some people have an implant bleeding when the egg is implanted in the uterus, most people experience extremely light bleeding for a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Missjensen View Post
    Can you actually be pregnant? Some people have an implant bleeding when the egg is implanted in the uterus, most people experience extremely light bleeding for a day or two.
    There could be a possibility I guess since I have had unprotected sex twice since my last period. But my next period isn’t due yet so I haven’t missed my period yet. I’m not sure if it is too early to do a pregnancy test.

You can’t really test until the day of the missed period, but the implant bleeding starts a little week before the period, if that should fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Missjensen View Post
    You can’t really test until the day of the missed period, but the implant bleeding starts a little week before the period, if that should fit.
    It doesn’t really. Today when I went to the toilet and wiped there was another tiny bit of blood but this time like when it clots it was a little dot of it no bigger than a pin head so I don’t know what’s going on. Will tell my doctor tomorrow when she phones me.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 ----------

Starting to feel quite worried now :(

So i had a smear test August 31st of this year and it came back clear.

My last period began on the 12th October and finished the 19th October, i had unprotected sex with my partner twice after this time the last time being the 23rd October.

The next morning when i wiped i had blood streak in my discharge. The next two days the discharge was clear. The day after this on the 27th October the discharge was tinged with pink, the 28th clear normal discharge and now today a small pin head sized blood clot and pink tinged discharge again.

My period isn't due until around the 8th november again

I honestly don't know what any of this means and i'm scared now.
    Last edited by AnxietyGirl30; 29-10-18 at 12:52.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Update:

I have had normal discharge today, hoping it stays this way. My doctor called me today and I told her the issues she said it sounds to her like trauma from the Sex I had with my partner which is what I thought as we had Sex in a position we don’t normally do and it was more intense. She said nothing to worry about but if it continues then of course she will examine me. I see her next week For a check in for my HA anyway so if anything more happens I can tell her then and she can examine me. Fingers crossed there’s no more bleeding.

That's reassuring. Take care x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information