Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Throat/Tongue symptoms caused by anxiety?

Re: Throat/Tongue symptoms caused by anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue23Blent View Post
    I def have oral cancer because of HPV oral sex.
    It's been over 3 months since this thread started and I would imagine you definitely know better despite what the doctors have said. Since you're convinced, I urge you to get to a Certified Cancer Center ASAP. Tests need to be done to assess the cancer stage and put together a plan of action. Treatment for head and neck cancer is brutal but it's doable. I was stage IVa and I made it

Let us know what they say!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    It's been over 3 months since this thread started and I would imagine you definitely know better despite what the doctors have said. Since you're convinced, I urge you to get to a Certified Cancer Center ASAP. Tests need to be done to assess the cancer stage and put together a plan of action. Treatment for head and neck cancer is brutal but it's doable. I was stage IVa and I made it

Let us know what they say!

Positive thoughts

For real? Or are you being sarcastic? I’m freaking out now.

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

I’ve been to two separate ENTs now as well and the one I went to for a second opinion a week ago didn’t see anything or seemed concerned. My symptoms persist though and I feel so miserable because of the uncomfortably of my throat and mouth.

For real? Or are you being sarcastic? I’m freaking out now.
    I'm being serious. Perhaps you can go back and read through your thread from the beginning. Nothing the doctors have said since June when you were given the first all clear until now after you've seen several experts has convinced you. You're convinced you have oral cancer from HPV so what else can be said? You've had more reassurance than most and it hasn't helped and then you come on here and tell us you definitely have cancer so just go to the best at a CCC and pay out the wazoo for more reassurance because nothing said here is going to help.

Good luck! Let us know what they say!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I'm being serious. Nothing the doctors have said since June when you were given the first all clear until now after you've seen several experts has convinced you. You're convinced you have oral cancer from HPV so what else can be said? You've had more reassurance than most and it hasn't helped and then you come on here and tell us you definitely have cancer so just go to the best at a CCC and pay out the wazoo for more reassurance because nothing said here is going to help.

Good luck! Let us know what they say!

Positive thoughts
    So what your saying is I need to go to a cancer center but then if they say it’s all clear will it really matter? I just had a brand new ENT give me a second opinion last week. He didn’t see any concern. Can this really be psychosomatic?

Why would I pay out the wazoo just for reassurance? I’m convinced I have oral cancer because of the irritation and uncomfortable back of throat. I also am
    Convinced because I’ve had oral sex with just one person. Been with this person since we were 16. Didn’t start having oral sex till we were 25. What’s the chances of this?

So what your saying is I need to go to a cancer center but then if they say it’s all clear will it really matter? I just had a brand new ENT give me a second opinion last week. He didn’t see any concern. Can this really be psychosomatic?

Why would I pay out the wazoo just for reassurance? I’m convinced I have oral cancer because of the irritation and uncomfortable back of throat. I also am
    Convinced because I’ve had oral sex with just one person. Been with this person since we were 16. Didn’t start having oral sex till we were 25. What’s the chances of this?
    Thank you for affirming my post.

Positive thoughts

Thank you for affirming my post.

Positive thoughts
    What?

I also am
    0.000001%.

You're so far deep down the HA rabbit hole you aren't even seeing crystal clear sarcasm by fishmanpa.

Perhaps instead of checking in with your throat every day you should check in with your mental state every day?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information