Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password

Old 30-09-18, 11:31

Re: Anyone who has ever found a breast lump

Ok. Period has been and gone and the lump is still there. I really think it might just be breast tissue but it feels larger and rounder than my other breast tissue.
Iím supposed to be going to a wedding fayre today and booking our wedding venue. I should be super excited but this Ďlumpí is like a dark cloud over me.
Iíve managed to get a GP appointment for Wednesday. But I feel silly because this same GP seen me in August and did a breast exam then.
Oh well. Iíll not get closure any other way.
Old 30-09-18, 11:38

It sounds like completely normal breast tissue, you are just hyper aware of every lump bump mark etc, I really wouldn't worry, go to your wedding Fayre today and try not to think about it, I now it's easier said than done, I wish I could take my own advice, but honestly what you have sound perfectly normal, I'm avoiding Drs at the moment you are very brave to keep going they make me feel physically sick if I never have to go to the Drs again in my life it will be to soon xxx
Old 30-09-18, 12:11

Thanks Herbie. I went through a phase where I was at the doctors every week. I hated going, I felt so ashamed, but they gave me the reassurance I desperately needed!
I havnt been for two months now. A personal record since my HA started, and I really wish I could get closure another way, but I cannot think of one!
Old 30-09-18, 12:42

Don't feel ashamed that's what they are there for, I just think you are braver than me because I seem to have gone the opposite way now I'm trying to avoid the Drs, xxxx
Old 30-09-18, 12:52

Maybe you should go. They can help! I often leave feeling so reassured, like a weight has been lifted!
Old 02-10-18, 08:01

3 days post period, and I can barely find the lump now!!! I think it was definitely just a fibrocystic change due to my monthly cycle. Gosh, it’s hard being female!!!
So relieved!!!

Tags
breast, clinic, found, indent, lump, referral