Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Convinced of SFI

Very scared

Hello,
    I need some help as I'm convinced I'm dying.
    Here is a list of my symptoms
    Very poor sleep ( always slept really well)
    When I wake up in the morning I don't want to get up and if my eyes are closed either my shoulder, finger or leg jolt.
    No sense of feeling hungry
    Complete lack of motivation
    Whenever I try to do something I get a creepy-crawlies feeling in my calves or feels like someone is grabbing my knees
    I sweat more than normal
    At night I get a thumping sound in my ears
    In bright sunlight I have pinpoint pupils
    I am on 20 mg of citalopram have been for years and on 15mg of mitazapine.
    My Dr says this is all anxiety, I've had 2 MRI scans and all good, bloods done and low free testotorone, vitamin d and zinc.
    Please can someone here help, has anyone had these symptoms as I really scared I'm dying. This has been going on for 4 months now

Re: Very scared

hey pat firstly take deep breaths and calm thoughts, the fact your still here after 4 months must speak for itself in its own right

I keep telling myself that, but with all the symptoms I've got it's scarring me

ive just sent you a private message rather than take up chat room space

Bump.

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 ----------

All these symptoms I have match SFI, so I'm extremely scared I'm going to die an horrible death. Please help and has anyone else with anxiety had this cluster of symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1969 View Post
    All these symptoms I have match SFI, so I'm extremely scared I'm going to die an horrible death.
    Living like you're dying is worse IMO Especially from some impossibly rare illness that only a handful in history have had.

You have diagnosed anxiety and are going through a rough time. I hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Are all the symptoms I'm getting anxiety symptoms, because I've been ok on citalopram for years plus I've only usually had 1 symptom not a cluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1969 View Post
    Are all the symptoms I'm getting anxiety symptoms, because I've been ok on citalopram for years plus I've only usually had 1 symptom not a cluster.
    Meds can be and are fickle. What works for one may not for another and sometimes a med just craps out. My daughter has gone through that and now is going through a rough time again as she cross tapers over to Prozac. Speak with your doctor. Maybe you can get a few Xanax until they figure out what's going to work for you.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I was given some diazapem but don't want to take it as I don't want to get hooked on it. I take the mitazapine for sleep but it did work, but I'm not sure if it is now. I had it years ago and it knckede out

Has noone had any of my symptoms?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information