Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Been googling afterlife again

Re: Been googling afterlife again

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Did you see this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a9094261.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-CRISPR.html

This offers hope. I mean did they not say 30 use to be old back in the days people died at 50. Each year we extending life who is to say in 50 years it may not mean you are not old by 60? For example J-Lo and Madonna don’t look there age. 60 could be the new middle age?
    J-Lo and Madonna don’t look their age Phil because of Botox,Fillers,Lyposuction,Rhinoplasty,Brazilian butt lifts,Restylane and body sculpturing, I am sure most women would like the money to look like them,Madonna excluded

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Phil's posts always make me feel so old...but the truth is that I bet I am a lot more active than he is..and I have the blood pressure of an 18 year old!

I don't get why you want to live forever, Phil, yet are tormented daily by your mental health issues? It's not much of a life, is it?
    I live in hope of one day not suffering anxiety but I am still waiting

Well Phil That is up to you,one has to work hard on getting your life back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    J-Lo and Madonna don’t look their age Phil because of Botox,Fillers,Lyposuction,Rhinoplasty,Brazilian butt lifts,Restylane and body sculpturing, I am sure most women would like the money to look like them,Madonna excluded
    I think women who have had "work" done on them look awful..If I had their money I wouldn't spend it on cosmetic surgery (I'd need an estimate anyway with the amount of work I'd need doing!)

I live in hope of one day not suffering anxiety but I am still waiting
    And that's the problem isn't it? You're waiting for somebody to wave the magic wand and you're anxiety free.

Not going to happen Phil.

For example J-Lo and Madonna don’t look there age
    Neither would you if you were part-plastic. Barbie still looks like she's in her early 20s and she's 61.

Yes, these ladies look fabulous when everything's been hoiked up, the blurring-effect/illuminating/dewy-look war paint is slapped on, and the photographer has worked their photoshop magic, but you won't see these gals standing near radiators or open fires, you get me?

Also, they look like shite first thing in the morning like the rest of us.

Did you see this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a9094261.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-CRISPR.html

This offers hope. I mean did they not say 30 use to be old back in the days people died at 50. Each year we extending life who is to say in 50 years it may not mean you are not old by 60? For example J-Lo and Madonna don’t look there age. 60 could be the new middle age?
    The mice lived 30% longer. They've got nothing on Mr Jingles!

The trouble with a lot of cosmetic surgery is you start turning into the aliens often seen in Hollywood. Finn Carter was a beautiful woman but now looks alien. Priscilla Presley looks like she's been embalmed. Madonna is looking strange these days. J-Lo does look great.

The thing is we also have better understanding of nutrition and exercise these days. On the male side there are incredibly muscular guys in their 50 & 60s that look better than most men at half their age.

Father Time always catches up though and they have to have surgery to slow it down or just melt. At this point it's a false economy and you look like Jackie Stallone.

I prefer natural in the beauty dept. I think Jamie Lee Curtis looks great with her grey hair. Many people go grey early anyway with the platinum look so even when grey you can make it look healthier.

There was something in the media about being able to live up to 500. That should just about give us enough time to get a decent pension accrued. God no though, the government would have us working to over 400!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Neither would you if you were part-plastic. Barbie still looks like she's in her early 20s and she's 61.

Yes, these ladies look fabulous when everything's been hoiked up, the blurring-effect/illuminating/dewy-look war paint is slapped on, and the photographer has worked their photoshop magic, but you won't see these gals standing near radiators or open fires, you get me?

Also, they look like shite first thing in the morning like the rest of us.
    Just imagine what the Geordie Shore loons will look like old. They already morph into one with the weird facial surgery.

It reminds me of Escape From New York. There was a surgeon general trying to preserve the rich set criminals who had plastic surgery. Some of them looked like some we see now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think women who have had "work" done on them look awful..If I had their money I wouldn't spend it on cosmetic surgery (I'd need an estimate anyway with the amount of work I'd need doing!)
    Shh...the Vorderman does a ton of squats to get that bottom. Kind of strange it has sucked her waste in and upped her breast size so now she resembles a blow up doll. And I always thought squats work the quads more yet she doesn't have bodybuilder legs to accompany the huge Kardashian-like rump.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Priscilla Presley looks like she's been embalmed. Madonna is looking strange these days. J-Lo does look great.
    You're right about Priscilla. Her and Madge have that 'look' of women who've seriously overdone the plastic surgery. Personally, I would rather see wrinkles and a turkey neck!

On the male side there are incredibly muscular guys in their 50 & 60s that look better than most men at half their age.
    Hubs is in the bracket of middle-aged blokes sporting a one pack. (mind you, so am I)

I prefer natural in the beauty dept. I think Jamie Lee Curtis looks great with her grey hair. Many people go grey early anyway with the platinum look so even when grey you can make it look healthier.
    Jamie is one of my girl crushes. She's gorgeous, and naturally so. She bloody rocks grey hair!!

There was something in the media about being able to live up to 500.
    I say this with as much emotion as one can muster up at 8.50 am after a difficult bowel movement and broken sleep..

500 YEARS OLD? SOD THAT FOR A GAME OF CONKERS!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information