Page 135 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1471

Thread: The vaccine

Re: The vaccine

Great, so maybe you could post about the other side of the argument, what you've discovered from the other many many millions of people who have had the vaccine ? I'm sure that your post about the hideous yellow card nightmare scenarios has worried some people who aren't researching as you are, and who are trusting the medical professionals, so it would be helpful.
    Last edited by Carys; 07-05-21 at 19:54.

And heeere we go!

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 08-05-21 at 00:35.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Here’s a little thought. Put 50 people in a room, all vaccinated, and ask them to report each and every symptom they experienced over the next month.

Now take 50 unvaccinated people and ask them to note every symptom they experience over the next month. How different do you think those reports will be, honestly?

If we’re all asked to keep note of our symptoms over a month long period, we would all look like we’d been injected with poison. Headaches, back pain, nausea, vomiting, muscle aches etc, these are all things we experience very commonly as human beings. Spread that over tens of millions of people and of course it’s going to look even worse.

Do remember that people experience ill health, people do experience symptoms, people do die. These things happen with or without vaccines, so deciding that you’ve made an “informed” decision based on yellow card reporting is absolute nonsense.
    You want to stick 50 of us in a room to describe a month of symptoms? I think the outcome would be a stressed out researcher needing a stiff drink!

I've just had my second Pfizer jabberoo.

Headaches, flu-type symptoms etc but I feel like this normally with my fibro so I don't actually know what's what?

Arm felt like it had done 80 rounds of shotput for a few days, but I think that's the norm with most everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post

Headaches, flu-type symptoms etc but I feel like this normally with my fibro so I don't actually know what's what?

Arm felt like it had done 80 rounds of shotput for a few days, but I think that's the norm with most everybody?
    Hi Nora, nice to see you!
    Yes, my arm was heavy for about 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    You want to stick 50 of us in a room to describe a month of symptoms? I think the outcome would be a stressed out researcher needing a stiff drink!
    Bottle of Cut Overproof Rum* and a straw, I reckon....

*75.5% ABV.

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    Did I say that the Yellow Card was my only basis for making an informed decision? No need to be so judgmental and intellectually offensive.
    So do tell, what else are you basing the decision on? Which “research” have you carried out in order to reach your decision?

For the record, I couldn’t care less if you take a vaccine or not, but when you put your views on a forum like this then they absolutely can and will be challenged.

I had my second Pfizer shot exactly a week ago today and had very similar symptoms to you on Sunday and to a lesser extent on Monday, but I feel totally fine now and have done pretty much since Tuesday.

Yay! Welcome back, Nora!

California update: We are doing really well. We have the highest vaccine rates among states in the nation and the lowest covid rates. We had some of the highest restrictions of any of the states for months, and they have paid off. We have now opened up much safer. Other states made fun of us. Well, Florida, you rank at 44 out of 50.

Page 135 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast

Thread Information