Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue flash at night brain tumors/seizure?

Re: Blue flash at night brain tumors/seizure?

Helen I've told you about partial seizures in other threads that you've posted.

No, this is not a seizure at all. Occipital lobe seizures (which cause the ''colours in vision'') - you'd be under no illusion that you were having them. As I've told you before, you'd be off to A&E without posting on here if you had a true partial seizure

In the case of occipital lobe seizures, as this part of the brain does not deal with speech function, yes people can speak during them.

Please deal with your anxiety, but I won't be responding to any of your posts in the future, as you seemingly ignore all good advice given!

Good luck

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

But it wouldn't just be a single blink 'did I/didn't I'

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

But it wouldn't just be a single blink 'did I/didn't I'

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

What does under no illusion mean,no mistaking it?

Happened again last night I was awake and was literally t as I blinked in dark talking to my boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Blue View Post
    Ah, Helen, back in your natural home. I hope admin moves you over to the symptoms board again, where you know you won't get as much attention...
    Unnecessary and callous comment. If you have nothing nice to say, then move on.

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

I have it happen as well when I wake up at night...thought my flashes are green. Like a green blob of light for no reason. I dont have seizures..

I have a blue flash occasionally in my eye/eyes and have for years ! Floaters and flashes can happen as your eyes age, and the internal jelly stuff (now WHAT is it called, can't be bothered to google lol) thickens and pulls slightly on the retina.

Some unnecessary comments on here in my opinion. It is a support board afterall... I also get blue flashes for no reason in the dark. Never given it much thought. I really don’t think it’s anything to worry about x

Some unnecessary comments on here in my opinion.

A few people just turn up here now and again to make some hurtful and aggressive comments and seek out these types of threads. I think this place is their emotional 'punchbag', unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I have a blue flash occasionally in my eye/eyes and have for years ! Floaters and flashes can happen as your eyes age, and the internal jelly stuff (now WHAT is it called, can't be bothered to google lol) thickens and pulls slightly on the retina.
    Sounds like a remake of the blob with an elderly Steve McQueen

[QUOTE=Sarahnadine;1857510]Unnecessary and callous comment. If you have nothing nice to say, then move on.[COLOR="blue"]

Agreed, it was an unpleasant comment. However, have you seen Helen's history?

And out of interest can anyone tell me if Helen has actually tried to help anyone else?

I do actually via DM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information