Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: twitching

Re: twitching

Some times it will feel like there's a pules in my eyes that go along with my heart beat and that scares the hell out of me. As I type this I have a bit of it in the coner of bouth eyes and my right thumb is twitching along with a visible pulse between my thumb and pointer finger
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunt View Post
    Vision disturbances are the worst for me ,
    very frightened when i get them .....
    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

And I also fell like there's a pules in my eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    Some times it will feel like there's a pules in my eyes that go along with my heart beat and that scares the hell out of me. As I type this I have a bit of it in the coner of bouth eyes and my right thumb is twitching along with a visible pulse between my thumb and pointer finger

I have a pulse between my thumb and pulse finger btw. Not really visible unless I put both fingers/thumb together in a weird position. Anyway no big deal.

My eye appointment was changed for the 7th of next month because of bs and I'm kinda freaking out about it :/

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

All my fingers are twitching today :(

Loosing my mind today. Iv been up since about 3 am with a bad stomach ache, fine happens sometimes, but my eye felt like they are beating out of my head and bounceing all over.....and sometime even lighter then darker.....I'll be looking at something and eyes will pules makeing me look slightly up.

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Its like my vision is beating

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Respectfully, everything you've posted since you've joined screams health anxiety
    I've replied several times and because I'm calling you out on your anxiety, you've all but ignored my replies. You know, I know and everyone else knows what's going on. The fact you're posting here says it all.

This thread started nearly a month ago and it's just SSDD. You want advice? Real life professional help. Six pages of replies and reassurance hasn't done a thing so what else can be said here? See your doctor, show him/her this thread and ask for help with your anxiety.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Oh no! Iv very grateful for your advice FMP :( things just seem to keep geting worse a d I'm really scared is all. I've very happy for anyone who takes time out of there day to try and help a but case like me. I know its most likely health axnity but it feels all to real to me that there's some very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I've replied several times and because I'm calling you out on your anxiety, you've all but ignored my replies. You know, I know and everyone else knows what's going on. The fact you're posting here says it all.

This thread started nearly a month ago and it's just SSDD. You want advice? Real life professional help. Six pages of replies and reassurance hasn't done a thing so what else can be said here? See your doctor, show him/her this thread and ask for help with your anxiety.

Positive thoughts

Going to the doctors today. Wish me luck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information