Im feeling so angry about my anxiety tonight, i feel like it wrecks every waking hour i have. My thoughts are just constantly consumed by it, it feels like a stuck needle on a record, all i can think is "how am i feeling, am i anxious?" the whole time, i cant seem to think about anything else. It makes me feel so trapped in my own head, i want to break free from it, i want to just feel normal and think normal stuff, not just 'this' the whole time. I feel such a self absorbed person, only thinking about myself, how selfish!!!.... When will it stop... when will being an anxious person not be my prime thought ever single day!!!!????
When will i start to do things without having to think about them constantly first. When will i be spontanious again!!!!
I feel like i have no relief, or release from the pressure building inside of me, i cant even cry anymore not since they rasied my meds.
I just want to be able to live my life with out having to question everything i do and 'can i or cant i do this because i might panic', and then the whole time im doing be thinking "how am i feeling, am i anxious, can i do this, should i go home...etc".
Sorry i know im waffling, but i just want to be ME without having to think about it!!!!!!
Does anyone else feel this way? Have YOU come out of it, when does it go? Can i make it go??? Pleeeease any help????
C x