Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a pulse in my head/ears

Re: Worried about a brain tumor

I keep reading about all these people with brain tomurs online and keep asking myslef why not me? Why am I so special that I dont have one? Thought maybe my age was the difference and was sadend to find some one much younger with it, I really hope this is my anxiety and nothong more, im trying the hardest not to run to the er. My symptoms right now are eyes are blury sometime and hard to focus, my head feels a bit numb at times and when I bend my head.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    I keep reading about all these people with brain tomurs online and keep asking myslef why not me? Why am I so special that I dont have one? Thought maybe my age was the difference and was sadend to find some one much younger with it, I really hope this is my anxiety and nothong more, im trying the hardest not to run to the er. My symptoms right now are eyes are blury sometime and hard to focus, my head feels a bit numb at times and when I bend my head.

Thank you

You could really say that about anything, someone having a car accident "why not me" you just need to be thankful and fortunate that it isn't you isn't of questioning it.

Brain tumours are absolutely awful and looking them up must scare anyone but please don't go on these forums they're people with real a condition and it's going to scare you, look up nice things!

If you constantly look at symptoms it will mimic them in your brain as that is how anxiety works it plays tricks on you, my best advice would be to try and forget it and just focus on other things - you are in good health and that should never be took for granted enjoy it while you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon

Quote Originally Posted by elliewebber View Post
    You could really say that about anything, someone having a car accident "why not me" you just need to be thankful and fortunate that it isn't you isn't of questioning it.

Brain tumours are absolutely awful and looking them up must scare anyone but please don't go on these forums they're people with real a condition and it's going to scare you, look up nice things!

If you constantly look at symptoms it will mimic them in your brain as that is how anxiety works it plays tricks on you, my best advice would be to try and forget it and just focus on other things - you are in good health and that should never be took for granted enjoy it while you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon
    Can this really just be my anxiety?

Thank you

Can this really just be my anxiety?
    You have a choice. Take the reassurance and move on or get paid reassurance from a doctor and hopefully move on. You're starting treatment for your illness shortly and things should improve with some hard work.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Still worried about a brain tumor

I'll try not to, its very hard. It stared with a bit of trouble reading and now it's like my eyesight is getting worse by the day. Pretty blurry and hard to focus them :(

I’ve had eye issues with my anxiety and still have these issues. Had other symptoms too. I was scared I had brain tumour or MS. Some days the symptoms are worse than others. Vision can vibrate and shake sometimes. Been for various tests including ophthalmologist and been told it’s fine and likely anxiety.

Thank you everyone

Hi, so sorry to hear you are struggling right now. I know the feeling!

I just wanted to let you know that the symptoms you're feeling (in my experience) can definitely be from anxiety. I went through a period where I constantly felt light headed and dizzy, and I had this weird visual problem where it was like I was in a tunnel. I couldn't focus properly at all. Sometimes when I was lying down in bed I'd feel like I was falling. I also had headaches and was CONVINCED I had a brain tumour. But it was literally all just anxiety! Its incredible what it can do to your body.

Hope you feel better soon x

Sinus infection?

Lately I've been suffering from this numb type of headache, mostly in my for head and under my eyes and sides of my nose and both temples and back of head along with a bit of burly vision which seems to have gotta better then when it started but still worrys me due to my brain tumor fears. All so the pressure seems to move when I'm laying down.

Thanks all

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Started to feel extremely dizzy! Even laying down with my eyes closed I feel as if I'm swaying or spinning.....very scared :( should I go for a MRI? Please help v.v

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information