Thread: is it possible to have internal bleeding of the brain and not know it?

update on wakd head yesterday woke up today but still a little worried!

hey guys, I went to sleep last night eventhough yea you guessed it I tried not to and it took over eventually I woke up today, all was fine around 4am. Went back to sleep and woke up around 5am my ear was clogged! I tend to get this normally but anxiety spiraled out of controle I thought what if it has something to do with concussion from banging my head on the cart yesterday! Also, to be clear about the cart, it is one of those carts with little shelfs and on the top it has some exposed pillers metal with metal endcaps. Wouldn't this be like getting wacked with a baceball bat or with a pole if I was bending down fast? No head-aik just some miled pain on right side the forehead pain isn't there unless I tough it and some pain around my ear and cheek the cheek might be from my testing and clenching teeth outa frustration yesterday, what should I do? I am so bumbed out right now! I wish I wasn't such an idiot leaving the damn cart there eventhough I had hit my self on it three times already just not this hard! Can anyone relate and should I make an appointment with my doctor or go to the ER?

slammed forehead on corner of cart yesterday around 1pm/1:05pm worried!

hey guys, I was working on an arcade machine yesterday and was bending over to grab my drill, next thing you know "bang!" right on the right side of my forehead directly above my eye. No amnesia, no blacking out, just woke up with a clogged painful ear today, I get these from time to time which my doc says is normal from swallowing saliva while on my side laying down. But since it happened on my right side Im freeking out thinking it could be a brain bleed or something there was also like this pimple thing in my ear which seems to be subsiding now. Just a bit conserned that I might have to go to the ER I am able to think, move around fine, no dizziness, no vomiting, just some miled head aik that comes and goes, would a concusision or brain bleed be pain that comes and goes like this?
    Please help!
    I think I accidentally deleted my original posting
    the part of the cart was a metal bar with an endcap that is square and about 1" in diameter.

Re: update on wakd head yesterday woke up today but still a little worried!

Your post was still there - I have merged them now.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: update on wakd head yesterday woke up today but still a little worried!

I think you know from your description you don't need to go to ER.

is it possible to have internal bleeding of the brain and not know it?

so I woke up today with my ear still sore but not as bad as yesterday, I noticed there was some dried up stinky substance puss there! I don't have head-aik but the area around my ear hurts and also when I clench jaw or moveing around from time to time working with tools. It's been 2 days since the second arcade scare with that cart! Should I be conserned about the Natasha Richardson sindrom at this point? I keep having from time to time these little head-aiks that come and go, on different parts of my head, but mostly in ear canal and whenever I feel the slightest bit of pain I get triggered. I do notice however, that If I am working on something I don't notice it. Could having an ear infection on the same side I hit my forehead be a coincidence? Is it possible for someone to get hit hard on there forehead and feel completely fine for more than 12 hours then suddenly have a clogged ear around the early morning as a result of internal bleeding with no dizziness or vomiting and still being able to function? Also, yesterday I woke up depressed feeling and like in this half asleep type state with like garbled nonsense thoughts which also really scared me! I felt as though I can have some rare silent condition that is somehow eating eating away at my brain and that will eventually leave me dysfunctional brain damaged!
    I keep getting these like dull pains on the right side of my head that are also worrying me! they are like a twitching pain that also is intermittent arrg! I have no idea if this is anxiety playing tricks on me my OCD, something severe that I am passing off as just anxity or what! I'd consider the pains as intermittent and not as sharp agonizing but I am still worried.

I already had a head concussion type scare earlier this year in the spring, the last thing I wanted was another one eventhough I told myself to be more careful arrg! My mom had a look at me yesterday, this morning, the day before yesterday in the evening and told me I will be fine, but I keeping douting myself and keep having these whatiff thoughts that are eating me up inside! I'd rather not make my mom take me to the ER if it can be avoided, but I keep reading online about the amount of articles that offset those in favor of home management, I don't know what to do. I was able to get some wood work done today on my project but keep having my HA get in the way.

Re: is it possible to have internal bleeding of the brain and not know it?

My cousin is currently in hospital with a bleed on his brain. Trust me, you’d know! The headache is like being hit with a hammer on the skull! He also lost bladder control, left sided paralysis and a seizure.

I definitely think this is a case of your anxiety playing tricks on you. And gosh, I know that feeling all too well!!!

Do you find that the symptoms aren’t present if you’re distracted? That’s a big clue that the symptoms are linked to anxiety and not to a head injury!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

A brain bleed is not something you'd be unaware of, especially this long after. You'd be severely ill and in intensive care by now, sorry to sound a bit harsh but it's true.

If it was a brain bleed you'd be dead in the first what like 2 hours so calm down

Thread Information