Thread: hi new here

hi new here

hi i am new here i have suffered with panic anxiety for 11 yrs and heard about your site from a friend so thought i would give it a go and see if there are some friends that also suffer from the same i also have IBS which a=can cause lots of problems but panic and anxiety is myworst problem would just like to say hello to everyone and hope to chat to you soon

Re: hi new here

Hi Tracey, welcome to the sight, hope you find it useful xxx

hi tracy,youll feel right at home here, help and advice is abundent from lots who suffer with nerves ect,iv found everyone to be so helpfull and careing,thats a huge releif and comfort when were feeling worried and frightened.nice to meet you hun,take care.xx

Hiya Tracy

This site is great and has certainly helped me loads. Its nice to have so many people know exactly what you're feeling and going through. xxx

Hi Tracy, welcome to the site. Ive not long started on here myself, but have found it really useful. Hope you find the help & support you need on here too! x

thank you everyone for welcome messages been reading up and it is really good and i am so pleased that i have got people that are in the same situation as me thank you again

Thread Information