Page 255 of 540 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

I so want to try to feel and act normal for them ,my kids are 13 and 15 and are trying to do anything they can to help. I shield them from the worst of it, they know that distraction helps and try chatting to me to keep my mind off the horrible thoughts and feelings. I know they had something planned for tomorrow, I think a meal out but I asked them to postpone it until I can enjoy it.
    My plan is to stay in the moment tomorrow, spend time with my family, we're going out on the boat - weather permitting and then will have a walk on the beach and share a bag of chips!!
    Hope you all manage to enjoy some parts of the day too

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Nicola - I've managed a bath, pluck my eyebrows and pluck out some of the offensive grey hairs that have 'suddenly' appeared. Didn't manage any body lotion or to dye my hair as hoped but it feels good to have done something towards looking and feeling better. Well done for tidying up your bits, it reminds me of a Victoria ?? can't remember her name, anyway she did a standup and said she didn't know what to do with her pubic hair when she'd cut it, it was too long to shave so she'd had to get the scissors out first. So she chucked the tufts of hair out the bathroom window, later she noticed birds in her garden and had visions of their chicks nesting in her pubic hair It was funny when she told it

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:32 ----------

Victoria Wood - that was it. She called it pubic hair recycling in aid of the RSPB

Not too bad apart from the mornings bad anxiety then. Does anyone know why that is, perhaps you could ask your shrink on Tues Nicola.

Everyone seems to have not too bad a day

So glad you have stopped the sickness nicola

Joy xxx

Hey everyone, Happy Mothers day to all the mums out there, we celebrate mothers day in May sometime here in Australia.....

Well done on everyone who got out and did stuff!

Much love

hi everyone,
    not had too bad a day today and will hopefully have a good day tommorrow too and put on a brave face for the kids not sure if i can face going out for a meal either so think the hubbys going to cook a roast i am actually having a drink tonight first one ive had since on cit

joy i think the bad morning are to do with the serotine levels they drop when you are asleep so it makes you feel bad in the mornings im not sure how true that is but read it somewhere ????

hope everyones ok this evening xxx

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY everyone!! how is everyone this morning? im not too bad, had no retching again and not as anxious....i think!! xx

Morning Everyone & Happy Mothers Day!!

Woke up when me little lad woke up at 5.45, no retching not really anxious but hubby got up and I had a lie in until 8.30am so not feeling too bad. Got a bit of a sore throat this morning but other than that I'm the same as you Nicola not quite sure!! lol what are we like? I don't know if I am thinking about it all too much!!

Hope you all have a lovely day!!

Kendra x

Mornin folks.
    Yesterday never turned out as planned. We were supposed to have wee Holly overnight but her mum realised at the last minute that this was her first Mothers Day and wanted her at home. I could see her point, but we took her out for the day anyway, visited the great grannies and great grandad because my dads been gone for a long time RIP. So as a consolation we went out into town and had a few drinks followed by a nice Indian meal. Miss W tore herself away from the new bloke for the night so she could be here to make breakfast in bed for Mrs W and give her a card and a prezzie, what a sweet girl.

Good to read that you all got your bits and pieces trimmed, I almost had a seizure reading that, don't know if I'll ever recover. A man of my advancing years could easily have a heart attack reading stuff like that

Morning Mr W, Hope you have a lovely day too today. Theres always next weekend for Holly!! Take care x x

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Just sat in the garden having a cuppy & smoke its lovely here!! I think its going to be a good day today I can feel it!! x

Thanks Kendra, they're coming up at 2 for Sunday lunch, I've a roast in the oven as we speak
    Same here lovely day, just had a fag and cuppy on the back step.

Happy Mothers Day girls

Good to read that you all got your bits and pieces trimmed, I almost had a seizure reading that, don't know if I'll ever recover. A man of my advancing years could easily have a heart attack reading stuff like that
    Oh give over man, if it had been you we would have had before and after photos

Page 255 of 540 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast

Thread Information