Page 188 of 507 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hey everyone,

Just thought id check in to say hi.... good to see the big fella from the land of Scotland back on deck!!!!!

Much love Jarrod

Good morning,
    Didnt have such a good day yeaterday with anxiety. I've cut the olanzapine down as per shrinks instructions becuse of swollen ankles. Gues what I've now got anxiety back and swollen ankles!!! Managed to charity shop then when I got home the anxiety started to build and wouldnt let go.

Fed Up

Love joy

where are you all today ? hope everyone is ok xxx

Hi all,

Just got back from a nice long walk. When I say nice, it's a bit too hot and humid for me but at least it's worn the dog out (and me too). He was in the dog house (literally) this morning as he buried a bone in the garden, got mud all up his nose and then came in and sneezed it all over the carpet. I've now dug up his bone and hidden it so he's sulking.

Hi Jarrod - good to hear from you. It's been a while. How are you doing?

Joy - swollen ankles and anxiety. As if one's not bad enough but both together - you poor thing. Have you any idea what the next step is? Have you ever been prescribed pregabalin? The NICE guidance says for doctors to prescribe this if ADs aren't effective or tolerated.

Well, off for lie down and a read for an hour. Back to work tomorrow and I want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning.

Take care

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Pink - crossed posts! How are you?

P xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

dear pipkin

i'm on pregabalin as well but doesnt seem to help the anxiety. i'm on 300mg but shrink doesnt seem to want to increase it, i was fine last week on higher dose of olanzapine apart from the swollen ankles.think i'm a bit of a mystery. seeing dr g on friday so we'll see what ideas hes got next

thanks for caring

joy

hi pip, yes im fine thanks, apart from this intermitting toothache, but that will be sorted on thursday morning so just taking painkillers.
    was at a car boot sale this morning for 9am, it was nice and hot then, went to another that started at 12pm, stood ina a queue for 15 mins, just got in and the heavens opened lol, but had a gret time and got a few bargains too. good luck tomorow going back to work, hope you at least feel rested after yur holiday....oh and that freddie sounds so cute, but its not me cleaning the carpet take care xx

joy i am so sorry for you,i really hope you get something sorted out soon, but you are a trooper going into the charity shop, even although you feel crap sending you

hope all you guys are doing ok today, i know nicola is enjoying a wee break, but where are the rest of you ven buddies this sunday ?

morning guys, still these sweats are bugging me, who else gets them, and how bad ? i bought some of that cool spray but nothing seems to help, but the meds are helping with my anxiety and depression, so its hard to know what to do.

gong to have a relaxing day today, weather is'nt great, just need some chillin time i think.

hoes everyone else today, so quiet on here lately, hope you are all ok xx

Hello everyone

Feeling a bit eeby jeeby this morning. I was really weird yesterday every time I sat down I fell asleep.Mood is lowish too

Where are you laura?

Hope you are ok Nicola

Love Joy

Hi folks, Mrs W and I had quite a nice weekend, ended up staying at the very posh Citizen M hotel in Glasgow. It was nice but I cant say it was worth the £120 per night excluding breakfast. On the Saturady evening we went to see the new Bourne movie then had a nice Indian meal and a few beers at Assamshttp://assams.co.uk/
    Spent most of Sunday at Ikea and bought some garden furniture etc.

Been feeling a bit flat lately but getting on with things generally. It seems to come in cycles of feeling ok, feeling shite you all know what I mean.
    all round...

Page 188 of 507 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast

Thread Information