Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

jmsmrs

No not on any HRT at moment. I havent had any really bothersome menopausal symptoms. Hot flushes & fatigue mostly but not too bad. I had fibroids diagnosed when younger and so dont want to take HRT if I can help it as it can make them grow again! Before taking the Sert hadnt had any night sweats for a couple of years. Is it helping you?

Mo x

blips are awful.

today slightly anxious and silly thought but am tired think two hours drive to mum and to hours back wore me out. lovely seeing mum. Jamie great fun. two days of blip! pleased let things get better"

had you feeling little better. we'll all get there. menopause must be yuck.

take care guys x

Hi Mo, yes the HRT has stopped the sweats, I was getting them during the day aswell, couldn't have any heating on at all in the house, hubby was shivering!!!!!!
    I bought a climate control quilt for the bed too.

Hi Jo, the menopause was vile, I'm post-menopause now. I didn't have post natel depression with my 3 kids or PMT, probably cos I went straight on the pill after each baby, when I first hit the menopause I was still living in Liverpool and my GP said if you didn't have PND and PMT then you'll more than likely have a rough menopause....and he was right, but what I've had over the past few months is completely different. Glad you had a great day at your mums.

hi Littlemadam hope you're feeling ok today.

keep in touch ladies

xxxxx

I am post menopausal too but still get odd flushes a few times a day. I feel ok today but still with that strange something missing feeling or that I should be anxious but cant be! Definately improving though. I can do things now without worrying that I couldnt a few weeks ago but still have some things I shy away from for some reason. For example its a big bday coming up for me next month and thinking of things to do for it is giving me the heeby geebys. The family want us to go away for an overnight maybe or a restaurant for the night and I feel nervous about it. We did the same for hubbys bday and although it was a bit of an ordeal at times I did enjoy it. We also went abroad three weeks ago which has given me a lot of confidence---but I still feel nervous about the latest plans. Ill have to try and think positive thoughts about it . Maybe Im in denial about my age LOL !

Hope you are all good today ladies . Going to watch TV now for a bit and then tackle the fridge ( needs a good sort out)

Jo you did well driving for two hours each way. Glad you enjoyed the time with your Mum . Hope the blips are over for you .

Mo X

hi girls

do not looking forward to menopause. my hormones are bad as it is. and it getting closer to that time as mum was 40s! do feel for you. my friend going through it big time.

i not sure how feeling today. a little numb. up and down but not tearful and hardly anxious. i feel it just needs that extra bit.missing to feel good. doctor said give another two weeks. my friend work kn two weeks and felt great! i so jealous. still having negative thoughts not many as change way i think. Bernard gym too which i used to love.

how you girls feeling at 9 weeks now? anyone heard from Alfredo or crazy crumble? hope they ok.

how's you little madam? x

It says on CathyCrumbles profile that she has been removed! so dont know if she has removed herself or what. I hope shes ok. Hopefully she feels better and doesnt need this forum any longer
    Im now into 10th week and feel much better ,some strange feelings every so often, but hope its going to get better and better. I want to get on with my life again! Have to go for a hospital appt next week which is one of my phobias so that will be interesting. Docs on Monday also ( another stress) I hate waiting rooms.

Mo x

oops Cathy crumble not crazy crumble. sorry Cathy if you read this.

good luck with hidputal app. no fun hey. sure in time you will be 100%. i having odd moments like that. take care and all the best. x

Hi everyone,

isn't it funny that we're looking for something that is missing???? maybe we've been so used to being anxious and depressed we're wondering where it's gone, or we're longing for our former selves. I'm like you Mo, I'm still shying away from things I used to do without a second thought. But I'm improving, i think a little too slowly, but I'm getting there. You'll be fine for your birthday celebrations, How young will you be?

jo it's horrible being up and down, but keep going another couple weeks until you speak to your GP.

Last we heard from CathyCrumble she was moving away to live with her bloke.
    Haven't seen any posts from Alfredo1 either.

Hi Littlemadam, you ok ????

Take care girls xx

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

NEWSFLASH

had a proper poo this morning, hope it lasts

fab you done a proper poo yippee.

it is slow.process hey but will get there in end!

have great relaxing weekend

x

Jmsmrs
    Ill be 60 yrs young next month. OMG I dont feel ready to be this age! Still they say 60 is the new 50 so i'll stick with that LOL.

Had a worse day today.Low level anxiety for some reason. Dont like it . I do feel better now though as it is my daughters bday today(36th) and she called in with my grandson (15) for tea on their way home from a camping holiday.My son and his wife and my other grandson (3) called as well so house full! It has certainly taken my mind off my problems It does help to be around other people I think.

After two days of not running to loo I had to run again this morning! I knew it was too good to last. The things we talk about eh!

Have a good weekend all

Mo x

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information