Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: I give up

Hi Karen,

I hope you're ok today and are having a good day. I hope you got some sleep in the end too. Well done on the strawberry picking - yummy. The ones in my garden have finished now, still have some raspberries though.

I hope your email is working again now too.

Sorry I'm not here as often as I was but still think of you.

Piglet - well done on the wlaking and the corners, great progress mate. Oh and your hair looks lovely too .

Hugs sis and Piglet,

Lisa x

Hope you got some sleep and feel a bit better, and also got your e mails, take care.xxxxxxxx

Thanks Piglet, Jean, Lisa and Nigel.

Yahoo is working now and I've received that email.

I haven't had a very good day and I am feeling ill tonight. I'm shaking, feel faint when I stand up and need to keep going to the bathroom to pass water every couple of minutes. I've also got pins and needles in my left leg and foot. I really don't feel too well [xx(].

Karen xx

Oh Karen, sorry you are feeling so ill Am no expert, put a fan near you drink lots of iced water, i won't mention eating cos i so don't have any advice? it is so hot, you are tired, worn out, the list goes on. A cool bath or shower maybe? If not, just try to rest, useless advice as usual but i do understand how you feel to a certain extent. love to you speak tomorrow when you will feel a little better i'm sure xxxxxxjean

Hi Jean

Thanks for your reply. I wish you would stop putting yourself down - there is no need and your advice isn't useless.

I'm wondering whether part of these symptoms are dehydration, even though I am drinking lots of water because it's like whatever I drink just goes straight through me. My body doesn't appear to be retaining any of the fluid I am taking in - although I guess it must be or I would be really sick [xx(].

Today hasn't been that hot here and I don't feel hot. The only time I feel a bit clammy is when I stand up and get dizzy.

I don't know. I suppose whatever it is will pass in time. [Sigh...]

Karen xx

hello Karen-sweetness.i do hope you are feeling better today and slept off those tablets?It may be you were having a reaction to them yu know,as well as the weather!MMMMMstrawberries,i eat those too,and rasberies and bluberries too!Make sure yu have loads in ,they are so good for you,Well done with the strawberry picking too[oh piglet,i dont blame you for filling your tum first lol ] you must feel all over the place at the moment hun,what with meetings[you could write it all down ,YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT!]AND YUR CRAPPY S.W...I do think the nhs is in a mess but if they could just keep an eye on their staff it would helpso many people and children too!I am glad your dr is understanding at least and surely he carries sum clout with the local h.a.?Well he should do!......glad your meeting with K is sorted to,i did not know she was a therapist too,fab!!It is hard to find other things to be alive for ,but sometimes it is simple things,like the strawberries,the way they smell,the colour of them..the fun picking them!When the eternal darkness seeks too appealing to me i look at the light !It helps me hun,just the simple stuff remember!.........i have never been into chat ,too shy.But the quizzez sound fun!I wonder how they do that?......so glad you got your e-mail ,it is so frustrating when that happens,Thanks 4 all yur advice too Karen,it helps to know you understand all the daft behavior that comes with eating problems,mine is bizzare at times i try to eat sensibly,my calorie consumption,tho not high ,is too much for my metabolism i think,as i have buggered it up with years of starve/binge behavior.I see no way out .I look at other people eating ,and think what is it like to be normal around food?i look at slim people eating fattening food and think why am i not like them?I have nt eaten pastry or cake or butter ,or milkshakes or mmmmmm chicken and musheroom pies[my fave!]for years and yet i am still soooo fat.I think it is what you said,i dont eat all day then when i do ,i cant stop,mind you it is only gorging on ryvitas and stuff???ok the odd samosa has fallen into my cavernous gob too I am making myself smile now and that has gotta be good hun,hope it made you grin too!OOOO IT THE GUNS N ROSES CONCERT TONITE WIT MY GRANSON!!!Hope i get thru it ok.Now if i were thin.........well here we go round again!!God bless and keep you safe.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Hi Karen,

I hope you're feeling better today.

Big hugs and thinking of you.

Lisa x

Aww - thanks Nigel!

Karen - hope you are feeling a bit better now mate - so hot and sticky here and I am sure thats not helping you.

Love Piglet xx

You are a very caring person Karen, thanks for that. Hugs for today xxxjean

Hope you feel better today Karen.

Thinking of you.

Nicola

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information