Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
So long as you are happy and you will still have your independence that will be good for you knowing there is some one on call should you need them it's difficult when family doesn't or cant understand that's something not to worry about now, concerntraite on your wellbeing Yvonne now ATB
Bigboyuk,

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, very much appreciated thanks.

Well the meeting went well, I got to see an empty 1 bedroom flat, my its big bedroom, big living room, adaptable wheelchair kitchen, the work surfaces are at wheelchair height, really good. the bathroom is a shower with seat, hand rails in shower, at toilet, big enough for wheelchair, on the back of the front door there is a cage box for yer mail, no picking up from the floor. there is a big cupboard with shelf's in it for your linen, my wheelchair would fit in there. wow its so perfect. meals in the dinning area, two lounges, one up the stairs and one down, plus bathroom if you would like a bath. plus laundry room. I really like it, I was told if I was living there and on benefits, I would pay £82 a week, this gives me some money left over each week. its better to live there, than here at home. I must be over spending. I need an O.T. assessment and I have phoned put my name down for Ailsa Court in Glenburn as my main choice and the one in Foxbar. that's my name down for them. all I need it the O.T. to assess me for very sheltered housing. here hoping. the heating is included in the rent, the gas central heating is on all the time, it was lovely and warm there. all I to pay for is council tax and electric.