Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: my diary

Re: my diary

Sorry you didn't make it Jemma, I am here if you need me. Try and make another appointment when you are feeling a bit better and have more energy. Don't berate yourself you are only human and God only knows I can relate to that.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    please dont be dissapointed
    as already as dissapointed, angry and frushtrated at myself

only got as far as street away from docs car park...... nothing else to say :( dont know what to say if im honest.

did try to ring u cat but before i saw this message, il try again this aft, would be good to hear a friendly voice :( i know youll be fa.
    send me a text when it okay to ring later this aft when docs been
    Hi Jemma,

I'm around today if you fancy a chat. Before 10am or after my CBT this evening (after 8pm) are the best times to catch me today.

I hope that you are having a better day today.

Cat xxx

thanks for the chats 2nite sarah and cat........ that was the best couple of hours of my week.

well everyone the time has come.... im packed...... been through suitcase 11 times.... still thinking things and i forgot n odd things to put in 2morro when used like hair brush etc etc.
    the dance comps are here. i will get there as got to go but hoping i feel bit better after i done it and feel bit more than feel -2 out of 10.... and instead at least feel like a 3 out of 10 or so.

then need ot tackle the ringing the doctors on monday... .could do with some support and help and advice on that but il do what advised and try not to think bout it until monday

I'm only me, that is all i can be
    no more no less dont second guess
    i love i live i laugh i cry
    ive wished sometimes that i could die
    some says im funny, others im not
    somketimes im in overdrive and i cant stop
    you may not like me
    but thats okay
    because this is me and how il stay

I'm only me, that is all i can be
    no more no less dont second guess
    i love i live i laugh i cry
    ive wished sometimes that i could die
    some says im funny, others im not
    somketimes im in overdrive and i cant stop
    you may not like me
    but thats okay
    because this is me and how il stay
    Yourself is all you need to be, Jemma. Being you has made you so many friends in the last few weeks

well went to comp and did it i guess, even after all emotions etc the night before after we had danced. just feel so ill and exhausted.
    my head banging and cnt even lift it off pillow :(
    woke up feeling so rubbish about everything

day... whatever.....
    not a good day, veyr ill, fragile, aint managed to get and pick up my prescription.

been in an out of sleep all day.

so much to do.
    hoping 2morro another day and i get up dressed and at least go pick up my prescription and start it soon.

day... whatever.....
    not a good day, veyr ill, fragile, aint managed to get and pick up my prescription.

been in an out of sleep all day.

so much to do.
    hoping 2morro another day and i get up dressed and at least go pick up my prescription and start it soon.
    If you don't do anything else today - GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION. Consider getting a sick note from your doctor when you are there. Going back to work when you are like this is dangerous, no sleep and depressed. Think about your health.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    If you don't do anything else today - GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION. Consider getting a sick note from your doctor when you are there. Going back to work when you are like this is dangerous, no sleep and depressed. Think about your health.

i wont be able to get a sick note when i am there and u have to self certifify for a week first.
    i am going to get up..... get dressed.... and go get prescription... which will get me some fresh air at the same time......think going to take firrst one sat night though.....

i wont be able to get a sick note when i am there and u have to self certifify for a week first.
    i am going to get up..... get dressed.... and go get prescription... which will get me some fresh air at the same time......think going to take firrst one sat night though.....
    Whatever you feel comfortable with. I can understand you not wanting to take your medication towards the end of the week with work/meet-up. Go and get it first thing, it will be a weight off your mind.
    xxxx

BobbyDog

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information