Thread: May have glaucoma

Unhappy May have glaucoma

I HAVE been so stressed out lately,had 2 panic attacks after learning i have high eye pressure, doctor says it could continue to be glaucoma but i have two white things in my left eye blocking the pathway from which light enters my eye so my eye is being strained as my brain is finding ways to go around this obstacle. Doctor said no treatment is available and ill need surgery when im about 60 years old. So i have to take eyedrops because eye will swell and i have to keep the pressure low. I have been suffering in pain for the last past 2 years,been to different eye doctors all told me its allergies and only this doctor is able to find out whats been going on. I am afraid of going blind and afraid i might take my own life if i end up losing vision. I never thought this would be happening to me, i started eating healthily also and now my mum is blaming me for not eating when all i did was change to eating more nutritious food instead of junk! My dad is blaming me for my eye issue,so basically i have no support whatsoever,and the only support i get is from the internet then my parents complainig im on my laptop too much hence my eye problem, i have enough to deal with already and no such support from them, i have been through so much in my life already and now i have to face a life long eye illness :((((((im only 27 and have not even lived life because of this

Re: May have glaucoma

hi again sorry things do not seem to be improving for you, you need somehow to get your head around your eye issue as it seems that it is going to be around wether you like it or not, so maybe look at it that you are fortunate that you are in the right hands and being looked after by the medical profession, whilst they have you in there care you will always be safe and in the right hands, try not and let your family get to you, do you have any friends who you could share accommodation with, you need to start living your life, so get some help with the anxiety from your dr, this may help chilll you out a bit, blessings

Thread Information