Thread: Weird head aches, really getting worried now

Weird head aches, really getting worried now

Hiya. Well, I'm back here. I didn't post for ages simply because I felt completely better. I'm in my second year at uni and living with friends and it's fun, loads mroe fun than last year where I rotted and stewed in my room.

Anyway, since about last Sunday or Monday I've had weird headaches lasting about a second or 2, then gone. These happen every few minsutes but mostly there's at least an hour between them.

The same thing happened in the summer but stopepd befdore I could get too worried about it. This time I've bene hoping they'd stop and they haven't.

There are no headaches between the very brief spells, that just feels normal (well apart from the fear). And they happen in loads of different palces all voer my head, mostly on the elft side but also some on the right. It happens in the middle rtowars the front, right at the front, to the side, the back etc etc.

My housemate had mumps a couple of weeks ago and I had the MMR jab almost 2 years ago but aparently you can still get it, just not as bad. If anyone ahs ifo plz don't just conclude this unless you're quite sure.

Does this sound like a b**** t****? I'm refusing to go searching ont he internet, that's a stupid thing to do.

My advice to you is to go and see your doctor, good news or bad the sooner you go the better you will feel. If you have got something wrong with you the quicker it is diagnosed the better the prognosis. :-) Your b**** t**** ? is it black thing? at the mo stay away from the internet and see a doctor, and dont lie about things. Tell him exactly how you feel and the more open you are the more help you will get. I personaly think you are in an anxious state and need to see your doctor, Thats whwt i did when i felt as you do. I had pains around my chest and thought i was gonna die.i had an ecg at the docs and all was fine...she said it was strees, she was right.
    Please for me get your arse down the docs and dont hide it like I did.
    i have some thing for you to remember me by and what i have said,

They are called head zaps

Head zaps

Head Shocks!

Weird Head sensations and Panic

Shocks in head

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Yeah I get these about every day. It feels really tight on one part of my head and I almost fall down with pain, but then it goes away after a few seconds.

Wow thanks Never heard of these before.

Sounds about right apart form they're not sharp electirc shocks, just like a headache that comes and goes in about a second (sometimes they can be quite sharp, admittedly) and I haven't been on medication, but as I read, you don't have to be as it can be brought on by anxiety, which I guess is always there somewhere. Oh and no weird tastes in my mouth either.

Can these last ages? I hope so coz it's been about a week now and I don't want to have to keep thinking every day "maybe this is the last one".

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Yeah I get these about every day. It feels really tight on one part of my head and I almost fall down with pain, but then it goes away after a few seconds.

<div align="right">Originally posted by cfury - 12 November 2006 : 14:09:08</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thread Information