im feeling really bad at the moment, been off meds for six months and i am now going to have to go back on them and i am working my self up about it, i have been prescribed przac this time and i am terrified.

been really bad lately with dizziness and headaves and now i have got the twitchy legs back and i am a nbevous wreck, just when i though i had conquered all that i good i am back to square one again or so it feels. i was never completely cured but i felt i had achieved an awful lot and although i still got the syptoms of anxiety i was able to cope most days but at the moment i feel as though i am heading down that dark tunnel again and cant climb back out. i havent told my partner that i am going back on meds as he says "what do you need them for " maybe thats half my problem i dont know why i am like this, why i am wound up. i feel as though everything gets to me and i worry over every litttle symptom. ui hate my job, my partners health probs, my kids are always fighting and i feel as though i cant cope anymore, i feel as though i want to walk out of the door and not come back. but i know that escaping and running away will not help, i just want to know why i feel like this and why i feel so awful all the time, why cant i function, why cant i have a day without feeling dizzy or tense, why do i feel as though everyday i am going to die or never see my kids again , why do i have to have 2 glasses of wine to chill me out, i feel like an alcholholic at the moment, and soon i know if i sont do something soon i will be on the phone to the samaritens again like i was 2 years ago or anyone for that matter.

i am so frightened of having a breakdown again, i am so scared of being a failure to my family again and going down that dark road

please help

ruth x