Thread: Side Effects?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Side Effects?

I'm on day 24 of taking this. When I first started taking them I had a few days of trembling which then went away, the jaw clenching came and is still there a lot, I did do it before the pills but now it's much worst that my jaws actually ache but I can put up with that. I had a few days where my temples felt like they have a lot of pressure on them which is still there a bit, but other than that I didn't really notice anything more.

For the past week I've felt nauseous everyday. Now I have health anxiety too and before I took the tablets I had some spotting between periods (sorry for TMI) Now in the past week I've had a lot of left hip and thigh pain daily down my leg, and I've had a slightly sore red throat since Christmas and the spotting has been slightly more this month and for more days, that plus the sickness I keep thinking it's something really bad as I feel sick everyday I woke up this morning and felt it right away, it usually lasts all day in varying degrees, if it was just the side effects of the pills I wouldn't be too bothered too much as I know you can feel like that at the start and it's not unbearable.

My doctor does know about the spotting didn't seem worried and I know it can happen because of hormones etc, do these tablets mess with those? Is the sickness feeling likely to be from the tablets?

I think the pills must be working a bit as if the sickness and more spotting had have happened before taking it I wouldn't have been able to do anything else but worry and when I went out today it was a tad easier just a bit but I haven't been taking them for that long yet.
    Last edited by Shelly06; 12-03-14 at 14:02.

Thread Information