Hi guys.

Argh! I feel so so so so so so so crap! Really had enough now, I want to cry and I need to but I flippin can't, haven't been able to cry properly for over a flippin year! How ridiculous is that!

I feel like self harming again and I don't want to because I have managed to fight the urge since May but I feel so crap that I may just do it.

I feel like I am such a thicko and stupid and its no good saying I am not because I feel like I am and so many people say I am that I believe them. Am such a mess right now I feel like running away.

I annoy everyone and have lost so many friends. Just feel like I have no one to talk to, I complain all the time to people. My ocd and everything isn't getting better either and I am still waiting to see a councellor again and they haven't got back to me! I really can't cope. Got so much going on right now just can't concentrate at all. Just feel like going and sitting in a corner and crying, I just want some cuddles. Feel so flippin crap. Don't know what to do. :([V]

Scooby2005
x x