Thread: Really Scared..Not Feeling Well At All..

Really Scared..Not Feeling Well At All..

I have been feeling better everyday..Today I got up and did some work around the house and wasnt really that much..i felt weak and so tired so quickly.My pulse went really high and I felt like I couldn't breathe very well..I got up again and did some more work and felt so weak...I had a problem last night after I ate with very high pulse but it subsided after awhile..I think I was doing something and it got really high right after I ate..The reason I know this is I can hear it and when I hear it beating that fast I have to take it..Anyway I took an ibproben this afternoon and got sort of nauseated and laid down and when I was laying down I turned my head twice and I saw sparks in front of my eyes.. I just don't feel good..Maybe its just anxiety because im not use to being that physical lately.I have been laying around alot..We also have a foot of snow on the ground and Im feeling headachy and just bad..Think its all connected and im just worrying to much or is it something that I should check into ?Does it sound like I just got my pulse up and got worried and weak from anxiety ..and anybody know about seeing the stars when I turned my head.?Dont think that I crimped my artery or nothing? when I turned.. Please let me know..Im really scared here and worried..thanks

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
    with sufferings of body and mind
    quickly be freed from their illnesses.
    May those frightened cease to be afraid,
    and may those bound be free.
    May the powerless find power,
    and may people think of befriending each other.
    May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
    the children, the aged, the unprotected--
    be guarded by beneficent celestials,
    and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

I read some of your post the past week, you've been spending a lot of time in bed and resting thus the reason why you feel so weak and have a high pulse rate.. Don't try to do too much at once, take things slow. Do little by little then do a little more tomorrow and so on.. Then once you have built up your strength try to go for a short walk outside every day then increase your distance per day..

I have been walking this past week and i'm starting to feel a bit better myself..

Keep smiling my friend..

Joe,

It seems like by this time I would have gotten more of being able to get around and walk and do some minor things.I just got really really tired very quickly today but woke up this morning not feeling really great.I am not sure im resting well at night and that maybe the feeling of tiredness that I got today.Also we got a foot of snow yesterday and last night..For some reason when it snows it makes me feel bad..maybe the pressure drop.I also got to feeling like my breathing wasn't just right but didnt cough or nothing.My pulse does go up on exhurstion and suppose that is probably a good thing.I just thought for sure that it would be getting back to normal but suppose there are more drawbacks to mountain living..maybe its that.. just no air and on top of that still not recooped yet..I thank you for responding and hope that its nothing more than anxiety of the feeling of exhurstion..Im so used to having my pulse beat slowly maybe its ok to be fast when you are up trying to recover.I just had a day of general feeling bad..Its just not like me.. since i started recovering but maybe its nothing..thanks again for your post.. Michael

That is one of the things that gets to me, my pulse going way up. When i move or cough or sneeze etc, when i do anything, just even get up in the morning. I know how you feel. Also when i have something to eat my pulse rate goes right up but i have been told that this is normal, so i have to convince myself that my pulse shooting up and staying up for a few hours after eating and doing things is ok. I am just trying my best not to check it as often even when i see my chest pound and here my pulse myself. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Angie,

Yeah...its tough..I ate some cheese last night before going to bed..didnt want to eat anything to heavy..I woke up this morning with gas and my pulse racing..I laid back down and then got up and the pulse seemed to settle down.I thought things were ok until I had to go outside in the snow and move our truck and then wipe the snow off the outside..i came back in and thought that my pulse was settled down and i was really really tired..It scared me making my pulse go really hard.I should have just remembered its ok to let you pulse go up..Thats why people exercise its suppose to be good for you but I couldn't get mine to come down and had to take an extra med to make me relax and then it went back down to around normal.Although in the last few days I have been getting really tired really easy and it worries me.I woke this morning wondering I there is really something wrong with me and Im dying..I got on the scale and even though im at the correct perfect weight I have never been this small ever.I get really tired doing things because I havent done anything in quite awhile because of the flu and sinus..i also don't eat like I used to ..and worry so much..I wished I could put this behind me.. and start being my old self again but so much for wishful thinking..

I know it is horrible, my pulse still worries me all the time, too scared to exercise because it goes up, it goes high when i get up in the morning, when im in the shower, etc, etc. I did lose two stone when i was at my worst, but haven't lost any more since. I really wish i could go back to how i used to be and how i used to feel before this too, i just donot feel like the same person, it is like i'm looking at the world through a different set of eyes and everything is really weird! Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

I know Angie..me neither..I don't even know who I am anymore.The things I used to just blow off..now bother me immensly . When I take a shower im constantly wondering if my pulse is going to give me a heart attack and when I do other simple things I feel that way .. I am looking at the world differently but everynight I pray that this anxiety will vanish as quickly as it came and the afflictions that I experience too..So far I suppose there is no one listening but maybe there are and the little victories that I achieve everyday are closer to my goal..It really helps to have people to listen and encourage you hear Thank you Lord for helping all of us have someone that cares...thank you Angie...I will put you and everyone here in my prayers.

Thread Information