Thread: frequent urination

frequent urination

hi

can someone please help been posting about by bladder problems lately.

Waiting for results of culture test on urine.

problems is i am still going a wee alot last night got up 4 times. This morning been about 5 times and its only 7.00am i also have a constant uncomfortable feeling in my bladder near my vagina. it feels full and wanting to go to the loo all the time. I have peed in the test pot and i have been that many times in the night its only a tinge of a yellow colour.
    does this mean my kidneys are failing where i am going sooo much.

im sooo worried that its cancer of the bladder or its somewhere else and pressing on my bladder.

please can someone help,

Lorraine

Re: frequent unrination

Lorraine I really feel your pain! Frequent urination is ruining my life. I'm so scared and it just won't go away! I've now suffered on and off for 4 months. It goes away for a couple of weeks then comes back again! I haven't had a urine test or anything done. Too scared and think the doctor will just laugh me out the place!

hi

thanks for your reply. Do you have an uncomfortable feeling down below like a bubble sort of feeling.

Lorraine

I don't really know how to explain it. Just a pressure really. Thing is when I do pee it's not just a trickle. It's a proper pee (lol) maybe it is all in my head but it's extremely hard to not think its cancer! X

hi

yes a pressure feeling. Horrible isnt it. if you sit its uncomfortable if you stand its uncomformable. Just dont know what to do for the best.

thanks for your quick reply

lorraine

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

do you wake in the night to go.

It doesn't really wake me. I have a 2 year old so when she wakes I then need to go. I can go once or 3 times a night! I've been about 5 times since I woke at 7am and I've drank 2 cans of juice. I went about 10 mins ago and could probably go again as have the pressure x

Re: frequent urination

There's loads of things it could be, and the doctor will NOT think you're silly for getting it checked out! With a quick urine dipstick, they can check for the commonest causes like an infection or diabetes and get you sorted. No need to live with the uncomfortable feeling of a full bladder!

Thread Information