Thread: Toddler with lumps

Toddler with lumps

Hi
    Since I was little iv had nodes that can be felt in my neck. My son has them too he's 2 and a half. They're on either side and soft and moveable. He also has a few smaller ones in his groin. I don't know how long they've been there but I remember feeling the neck ones when he was first born but unsure if they've changed any. I'm worried it's something serious. Iv been to docs who doesn't think it's anything to worry about but keep an eye for them getting bigger. Has anyone had this kind of situation before? Thanks.

Re: Toddler with lumps

Some people just have glands and nodes that are more prominent than others. We all have nodes on our bodies, the neck, groin and armpit areas is where we're most likely to feel them. Some people need to route around a bit to feel them, others stick out like a sore thumb.

Doctors know what's normal and what isn't when it comes to lymph nodes, it's one of the first things they check for signs of infection. If your doctor says they're nothing to worry about then you can be very reassured that they're right.

Re: Toddler with lumps

Well you've had them since you were little and no issues so I'm thinking the doctor is correct.

N.

Thread Information