Hi,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. We have neighbours that, to be frank are not that much of a problem. Just irritating Putting recycling out at 11pm, hoovering at 9am on a Sunday morning etc.. they also have two jack Russell dogs that back at anything and everything. You get the picture.

Another neighbour recently had a BBQ and it ended up being a huge drinking session for them. Loud, raunchy and the language was disgusting.

The BBQ thing we've let go. They're renting and have a new baby and we're hoping it was a one off. If not we'll complain to the letting agency who they're renting from.

However, I am finding myself looking out for noises, noises that may not even be there. When I do see or hear something​ I am then feeling really uneasy. I am starting to feel anxious in my own home now and cannot relax.

To top all this the irritating neighbours have bought their grandson a trampoline!! Joy of joys...the noise out of that thing is awful. Thankfully it never lastsong as the poor little kid (about 8yo) is so full of rubbish food he gets out of breath after about 10mins.

How on earth can I stop this inappropriate focusing and being over vigilant.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk