Don't know if there is anyone out there with this problem as i have never heard about it but since i got my blue badge my husband has bought me a cheap little run around to try and get me out of the house. This morning he left me all the cars details with instructions to phone round insurance companies for quotes, well the first call well and truly threw me as the lady asked me "did i have any physical or mental illnes" there was no point lying and it doesn't bother me anymore telling people so i just automatically said "yes i have agoraphobia and panic attacks" it went all quiet and she said she would have to speak to her supervisor and put me on hold then she came back and asked me if i had phoned the dvla to inform them, well i just panicked and said yes, now i am terrified that they will check it out. I have never had this problem before as i passed my test just before my anxiety started and i have never had my own insurance i've just been a named driver on my husbands insurance. Has anyone else had this problem as i don't know now wether to leave it or phone the dvla, but i'm worried that they would want me to take my test again to prove that i am capable and it was stressfull enough the first time around when i didn't worry i couldn't do it again. I was so excited last night when my husband fetched the car and he has even booked half a days holiday today so he can take me out round by where we live to get some confidence back, no i am dreading it in case i am not legally allowed to drive. HELP!!!!!

Jacq x