Hi all, I'm here with a genuine worry which has been taking over my life for the past week or 2. I think this is the correct subforum for this sort of thing. I've suffered from anxiety for the past 6 or so years and have been on medication for the majority of this time.

Recently after starting my new job I've been feeling more and more spaced out, it's beginning to get very hard to accept that this is a feeling of depersonalization and I have been feeling very in my head with repetetive thoughts that I'm losing my mind, along with that I've really not felt like myself and numb, like everything is 2D. It feels like what I'm doing isn't actually me doing it. It's very hard to explain.

I haven't been having hallucinations but I feel as if I'm in a constant state of worry and it's making me feel trapped and hopeless, like I'm legitimately going to go insane or like this is going to be me forever. It feels like time is just passing by. I've googled the way I feel and a lot of the things suggest scary things like I'm going psychotic or schizophrenic, I have dissociate disorder etc. It's like I'm obsessed with these thoughts that I'm losing my mind.

Even when I'm not having panic attacks the feeling is still staying with me, I'm becoming increasingly aware of what I say, how I sound and other things like this. I feel confused. I can't stop thinking and worrying about losing my mind and the impending doom that comes with it. What do you guys suggest? I could do with some reassurance because I feel like I'm alone in this fear and thought.