Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Oxygen was at 83....

Re: Oxygen was at 83....

Someone as near dead as Hypo wouldn’t be on here as often as he is.

Why aren’t you in palliative care.

You are taking the p... out on us all

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    Not sure what’s funny..
    It’s funny that your posts look like another ignoramus attention seeker who’s determined to convince everyone he has cancer.

Hopefully that answers your question. Try and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Why wait? Why can't you access your GP must sooner?

NHS GP's are hard to access compared to private GP's who are much more flexible for paying clients as opposed to free at the point of access care. However, even with this I can access my GP the same day or next day or two if they believe I need it. We have a board up explaining what they will treat as an emergency e.g. breathing issues. These most likely will turn out to be benign and easily treatable issues yet they will prioritise them.

So, why if you think you have advanced stage stomach cancer would you sit and wait for your GP appointment? Are GP's so poor in the US they will not prioritise emergency cases?
    I called my doctors office they are getting me in Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Capercrohnj View Post
    My gastroparesis came on very suddenly. Not saying you have it but went from normal (well Crohn's normal) to not working in basically a day.
    Do my symptoms sound like they could be gastroparesis?

Wait till you've seen the doctor Hypo, and run through everything with her/him - we can't possibly diagnose anything, nor should we. However, we know one thing, its NOT cancer.

I cant believe how many replies this post has

Quote Originally Posted by Careful1 View Post
    I cant believe how many replies this post has
    At least its not vivid descriptions of poo and self examination

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You dont have ANY type of cancer. What you need is help for your health anxiety cause no dr or test is gonna move you away from what you believe. It's a waste of time going to all these drs and having all these tests. Do you realize the amount of ct scans and unnecessary invasive procedures your exposing and putting yourself through? Those tests like endocospy etc are not without risks. You need help!!! It doesn't matter how many drs you see or how many tests you have. You will still believe you have a life threatning illness. You may move away from one type of cancer once you get the all clear but you will jump onto a diff type shortly after and I know this because I use to be you. You need to treat the problem or nothing will ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Wait till you've seen the doctor Hypo, and run through everything with her/him - we can't possibly diagnose anything, nor should we. However, we know one thing, its NOT cancer.
    I just don’t know about that just drinking liquids makes me nauseous feeling. I truly believe it’s cancer I have every single symptom of stomach cancer and I’m just getting worse everyday... Thank you everyone for your responses I do appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo27 View Post
    I just don’t know about that just drinking liquids makes me nauseous feeling. I truly believe it’s cancer I have every single symptom of stomach cancer and I’m just getting worse everyday... Thank you everyone for your responses I do appreciate it.
    The internet tells me a lot of my symptoms match up perfectly with a couple diff types of cancer butttttt I dont have it and neither do you!! You should be greatful you don't instead of trying to convince yourself and everyone around you that you do. It's a hard battle to fight.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread Information