I know the stress I’ve been under lately has not helped my current situation. In January my 19 year old dog passed away, and I actually had a little meltdown because of it, then my car decided that it had not one problem wrong with it but several large issues that cost so much I had to get a loan to cover the costs because I rely on the car where I live and because I care for my parents.

I have hypothyroidism which is normal, on Eltroxin for that, and I still take Half Bets Prograne for my anxiety. I’m 36yr old and started getting PVCs, had all the blood tests you could name and ecgs which were all normal and the PVCs weren’t a concern. Had s heart monitor but waiting for results of them. But I haven’t had many in the last couple weeks which has been a relief.

Last few days though, about 5 days, I’ve had this on and off dizziness, I describe like your head feels stuffy or full, does that make sense? I can feel it at the temples near my ears. It started when I was walking back from the mechanics and I got what felt like a sudden rush of heat and then a spinning and unbalanced sensation. Of course I instantly my anxiety struck. Since then it’s been coming and going in waves throughout the day, mostly when I’m moving about and sometimes when I sit down. I also feel little aches in my head too but not like full blown headaches or anything.

I’m just wondering what it is or what might be contributing to it. I spend a lot of time on my phone or tablet screen, and wondered if that was effecting my eyes maybe? I also don’t sleep very well or have broken sleep. Maximum for me would be 6 hours and that’s a good night. All the car stuff and money stuff hasn’t helped my stress levels. I also wondering if it was an inner ear problem, a blood pressure, or even Covid maybe?

im trying not to think of the worst things possible, and it’s very hard not too. I don’t have any circles of people to talk too most days, I’m basically on my own almost all the time lately and it does cause overthinking and fixation thinking a lot. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone had or had anything similar or what it might sound like?