Quote Originally Posted by Justme1970 View Post
Hi Lilcharlie.
sounds like your anxiety is real bad right now. Have you spoken to your Gp about anxiety?
I think there’s a lot going off for you right now, and the GP has explained why you are feeling the way you do, gallstones and fibroids will take their toll on your health. Then with having the premenopause symptoms on top of all that - I’m not surprised you’re feeling the way you do.

My anxiety is through the roof I haven’t felt well in a long time. My anxiety is heightened through all this I’m going through and I just got it in my head I have some sort of cancer. I spoke to my Gp and he said that I need to have my gallbladder removed which I’m scheduled in for Wednesday 3rd and my hysterectomy of the uterus on the 15th May.

I have googled my symptoms and just keeps hitting me with cancer. I’ve had all my blood tests done and come back fine but I’ve looked on my nhs app and my white blood cell count is literally one digit away to being a problem and I can’t cope.

thank you so much for your message I’m so grateful I just don’t know why I feel the way I do. The fibroid I keep thinking would that cause constant period pain and now my breast tissue hurts constantly and goes under my armpits and with this low grade fever I’ve had for a few months it’s indicating the worse!