Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
Sounds like your Dr has been rather dismissive. While I totally understand that time and money is often rather tight for the medical profession (and many other 'services') these days, I personally have a feeling that certain 'professionals' often 'milk' this current situation in order to justify their jobsworthiness, perpetual laziness, and 'can't be bothered' attitudes, plus I believe the recent pandemic also exacerbated such attitudes even further.

And not just in the medical profession, but virtually across the board.
That's not the case here. Urgent care is for 'URGENT' issues. This was not 'urgent'. Clear tests and a history of fibrocystic breasts affirm that. If the OP was that concerned, a call to her doctor and not rushing off to 'urgent' care would have been in order. I'm with the urgent care doctor on this one and depending on how busy the clinic was, she had actual cases and patients to see. The pattern of HA sufferers that visit urgent care clinics, ERs, getting unnecessary tests and such due to their fears and ramping up the dragon with Dr. Google is well documented here and has nothing to do with the things you mentioned.

Getting help for the real issue (anxiety/HA/OCD) is the best solution.

FMP