Hi Joobug

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time at the moment.

Congratulations on losing the weight -7kg is an absolute triumph so well done!

Worry 1- these can happen quite often where the odd reading goes adrift. However, having a retest in a month goes to show the doctors are not overly concerned or they would have conducted a retest sooner. Dehydration and what you had to eat before can also cause discrepancies.

Worry 2 - I do concur it seems like your becoming anxious if the process. This is bound to give you higher readings. Do you have a friend or partner who can help you do the ones at home? My brother in law had to self test twice a day for 2 weeks and then he had to take the average. Think on the positive side, if you can try and relax and the numbers come down, you may be able to come off the medication.

If you like a read I would highly recommend “at last a life” by Paul David, helped me massively even to the point of anxiety remission I like to call it.

From what I read you are a very knowledgeable person and give great advice. You did on my post amongst others. You know what you need to do, but i understand easier said than done.

Stay strong 👍🏼