I have found myself getting better every day but today seem to have flicked the panic switch and am not sure how to switch it off again so any advice on this one (or just reassurance) would be greatfully received.

I think I overfaced myself today, I had my second therapist appointment at 10 and planned to pick up Millie from school (never comfortable doing this anyway) then going on to activity world with agroup of mums for a couple of hours, then cinema this evening with my eldest daughter and my sister.

Was really on edge as soon as I opened my eyes, got a toothache in a back tooth with a hole in it:( (obviously I don't do dentists so feel if the worst comes to the worst I will have to extract it myself[:O]), took paracetamol, they felt stuck in my throat. Had a powercut so could not dry my hair before school.

I managed somehow to get myself to the therapist who said I am doing well and did manage to get me very deeply hypnotised which was relaxing. Got home and decided in my calm state to walk to the village post office....WRONG move, got there with a raging pulse, very shaky and scared. Managed to get home playing distraction games with my daughter but have been on high allert ever since. My breathing is fine, tooth sore (nother 2 paracetamol now feel like they are stuck in my chest:() but pulse is racing away anfd causing heavy and palpatation beats. Tried everything to calm down but have know cancelled activity world and the cinema. In this state I know it will lead to a full blown attack.

Tried some Yoga which helped a bit but am now sitting here in a state of high alert which is making my tooth throb more.

Any ideas guys[?]

I know it is just a blip, but I am scared[V]