Jacks 6

I was on 15mg for 2 months before I increased to 30mg it was hard at first I felt very agitated - but then I was agitated before I even started taking it so as with any meds its hard to know whats the side effects and whats the anxiety that was already there. they help me to sleep and keep the worst of the negative thoughts at bay but do little for my anxiety I afraid. I thinking of upping my dose to 45mg on the advice of my phych coz I starting to abuse the diazepam now 15mg a day supposed to be 10 - I advise you to stick clear of Diazepam its so tempting when the anxiety is really bad but in the long run it just makes it worse.

Only you can know if its right to up your dose - you can only try as far as I know Miratzapine is not addictive as such so you could try upping it and see what happens if it doesnt suit the side effects will come well before the improvement trust me and you can lower your dose down again perhaps start by taking one 15mg tablet and half of another one thats what i did at first.

Good Luck - I def recommend Mirtazapine over the other SSRI;s it has less pronounced side effects. And if you want a good nights sleep then its def the way too go although bizarrly more sedating at lower doses!!