Thread: Shaky day

Shaky day

:( I haven't slept well last night, woken up all shaky and know its going to be one of those days.
    Any advice welcome?

I'm just not use to these feelings and hate the thought of such a long day ahead to cope with it!

I have lots I need to do really but while I'm so jitterey I know I'll struggle with concentrating on any of it.

Please give some good ideas as to how to combat the twitches. Thank you all!

Hi Sax

Know exactly how your feeling today. I was like it yesterday, I just kind of soldiered on really. feeling slightly better today.

Hold on to that thought. You will get through it.
    We always do.

Love Jo

My mind is so all over the place, I can't concentrate and feel like I'm gonna panic - I know its a mind over matter thing but I can't seem to concentrate on what to do! I can't process my thoughts at all and its making me feel quite frightened.
    Thank you for the message Josiepickle, the kids are kicking off so I am not handling this very well this morning! Can;t stand the crying and arguing, don't know how to handle it - so out of control............

Hi Hun how u feeling now! u can always put things of untill another day. the trick with this is to try & calm down today relax do somthing in the house or outaide that takes your mind of how you are feeling. say to yourself "i am in total control over my body & mind" (or somthing like that) just keep saying it over & over. in time u mind will start to belive it. i have used this form of thinking for so long know & it does work. plan what u need to do over the next few days & keep filling your mind with positive affirmations (is that how u spell it lol) & in time u mide will start to belive it. make it the last thing u think of at night and the 1st thing u think of when u wake. as i said it take time but very soon u will start to see results.

Love & Light

Samjane

Hi Sax

The best thing to do while you are feeling like this is to relax as Samjane says.
    Try a relaxing bath or a sit down with a good book while listening to some chillout music.
    The feelings will subside I promise you as I have been there!
    Hope you are feeling a little better.

Take care

Elaine x

This might sound like an odd suggestion but I always find it helps to give the house a good clean! And then after you have done that, lie on your bed and watch a bit of TV or read a book. I always find that quite relaxing. I think that it was Kim and Aggie off 'How Clean Is Your House?' who said something about a cluttered house was reflective of a cluttered mind and the cleaner your house is, the nicer it is to sit in it and the easier it is to relax! I think there is a bit of truth in that!

*I think, therefore I am.*

Hi, thanks for the suggestions - the idea of sitting in a bath or reading a book would be lovely - however - three boys under 5 makes this whole process impossible!
    I'm struggling on and trying to concentrate on keeping my breathing even - I seem to have started about 10 jobs this morning but haven't finished any! I've got to go to my sons sports day and then come back and try and chill out a bit!

Hi Sax,
    how are you feeling now? a little better i hope. How did the kids sports day go? maybe it was the thought of doing that, that started the anxiety first thing, i know i wake like that when i have something planned. You sound like your doing a great job with the kids, it is hard work and i remember when my 4 were younger the mornings were so blooming hectic, it used to set me off for the day, hope your able to sit a little and relax tonight when the kids are in bed take care.

thank you for your replies!

Sax

Thread Information