Thread: pulled chest muscle help please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pulled chest muscle help please

i have been told ive pulled a muscle in my chest the pain is unbearable , it was so bad last night i went to a@e ,thought i was about to die has anyone else had pulled muscles and if so did you get a lot of pain with it as im still convinced im about to drop dead with it and im in a right state

Re: pulled chest muscle help please

forgot to say it where my heart is and im convinced im about to have heart attack the pains so severe

Hello Amanda,

Can i first say am sorry you are in pain and obviously a lot of distress.

Can I reassure you and tell you that true heart pain is never felt in the region of the heart area, so please dont worry

Presumably you will have some medication of some form? let it do its job and you will see that it is only a muscular problem.

I, myself have tension and pain across my chest and I now know that it is just tension.

Hope helps.
    Miche

hi amanda
    i remember when playing football at five asides i stupidly slipped and dived into a concrete wall i managed to keep head from getting worse but chest and arm took worse,again i got up and played on but knew i was in trouble as body went black next again day ,i was in bed 3 days until i went to doc and i had split my pectoral muscle in 2 as well as shoulder muscles and bicep muscle also broke my arm and had concussion.
    my point is those muscles in chest are strong to protect heart and any pull on them as full of nerves ect is painful and takes time to heal so
    relax you will be ok maybe take ibuprofen as its a anti imflamm as well as a painkiller

Oh yes i have been suffering fo a few months try white willow bark.

I've had a pulled shoulder muscle for the past few days, i was cleaning the bathroom and i could actually feel something ping, it is really painful and even affected my breathing , i've just been taking an anti inflammatory and using a combination of deep heat and ice, it's still really painful but i know it will just take time, so try not too worry as each day it will improve xx

thank you all for the replies, its still painful today but not as bad as it was guess my health anxiety went ito overdrive yet again,sorry you have all felt same at some point its sure not nice thanks again

amandax

Thread Information