Thread: Ladies please!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ladies please!

I've had a pretty rough period with lots of hormonal stuff going on it seems, real bad cramps and I've been very, very moody, but I notice that whenever I seem to get the cramps and feel poorly I get kind of this low blood sugary dizzy weak lightheaded fainty feeling. Once I eat something I feel so much better, but I just think it's weird. I used to be more like this when I was younger but my periods have been a bit more gentle as of late and this one that hit me so hard reminds me of the old ones I used to have. When I don't feel crampy and bad I don't feel too sickish. After a bout (or battle!) of cramps I feel like I just come out of it weak and shakey. When I'm not on my period I can go without eating a snack between meals and not feel too low. Now it's like two hours on the dot after I eat a meal I better get a snack OR ELSE.

Does anyone else get this weird low blood sugary feeling with their period? I detest it cause I can't concentrate cause I get panicky with the swirls of dizziness. I don't know if it's the chicken or the egg--feeling panicky uses up blood sugars, or the low feeling makes me feel panicky!
    Last edited by Gryphoenix; 28-03-09 at 21:25.

Thread Information