Thread: just need advice/reassurance please...

just need advice/reassurance please...

i was at work yesterday and i had to be sent home early because i suddenly started feeling really ill, i felt dizzy and strange and as though i was going to faint.

i felt it hard to describe the feeling in my head. i felt as though my ears were going to pop in a sense and my head felt really tight and fuzzy.

it is still here this morning.

i also get random stabbing pains in my head, back, stomach area.

anxiety?

Re: just need advice/reassurance please...

The random stabbing pains all over sound like anxiety. If you have a history of anxiety and panic or have been diagnosed with such it is likely that the horrible dizziness and faint feeling is linked. I have had a few of these which I know are frightening and left me a bit 'wobbly' for a day or so. However, it is always wise if this is a 'first' to check with the doc. hope you feel better soon. X

ive had these. in fact this is wot usually happens to me when im panicking, i feel dizzy and strange and wobbly and feel like im going to faint, i never have fainted. Ivehad a friend take me to hospital ive had the first aiders in asda out wheeling me around in a wheel chair. i know how u feel, i also have recenlty started having the tight fuzzy feeling in my head. if u do want to get them checked out and go the drs then i would write down the symptons youve been having bacuse if u anywhing like me i forget when i get there oh im in 2 much of a panic!

ive had these. in fact this is wot usually happens to me when im panicking, i feel dizzy and strange and wobbly and feel like im going to faint, i never have fainted. Ivehad a friend take me to hospital ive had the first aiders in asda out wheeling me around in a wheel chair. i know how u feel, i also have recenlty started having the tight fuzzy feeling in my head. if u do want to get them checked out and go the drs then i would write down the symptons youve been having bacuse if u anywhing like me i forget when i get there oh im in 2 much of a panic!

dont know y it came out twice

You could have an ear problem or something to do with your sinuses

I think you may have an inner ear infection -- I was told my a physcial therapist who I went to see about my occasional vertigo, that it can just happen out of nowhere and can last a few days. No doubt, and when I had mine this happened to me, the more I worried about it, the worse it got. If it continues, I would certainly see your doctor in case you need any meds, but I think in a day or two you will see you are feeling better. Hugs, Wiskers ~

P.S. Benadryl -- or any antihistimine helps. It helped me immensley! But always check with your doctor or pharmacist first.

"We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Einstein

Thread Information