Thread: Anxiety symptoms?

Anxiety symptoms?

I sometimes feel dizzy/lightheaded/faint, very weird sensations for hours or even the entire day.. I dont think i suffer from panic attacks anymore the ones where u breath like crazy and go nuts. Its more of a subtle thing that lingers even when i try or believe im remaining calm. Can anyone relate? People who arent overly anxious but still get these symptoms almost like they were subconcious? Do you think its a real medical condition causing this? I am 25 yrs old,, blood test has come back normal, except my C02 levels were slightly low

Still sounds like you are hyperventilating but quietly.

How Do You Do The Breathing
    Breathing.. wow
    Breathing Techniques
    CONTROLLED BREATHING
    CONTROLLED BREATHING

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I think I feel just how you are.
    I havent had a panic attack in a while but from time to time I will feel weird and it can last anywhere from a week to a month straight. then ill feel ok for a week then it comes back

bryan

Ive got the exact same symptoms as u. probs with my breathin that lasts for days. not as bad first thing in the mornin but worse through the day, slight dizzyness. just anxiety m8. it helps just talkin to other peaple about it[^]

Thanks for your responses.. My main concern is if theres something medically wrong with me or not. If i know for sure its only anxiety and not medical I believe I can fight this thing. Its the doubt I have that it might be a blood vessel disease or this or that that keeps these things going. But If i knew deep down without doubts that it was pure anxiety id beat this damn thing.

Good luck to all of you.. I feel your pain its a terrible ordeal.

Re: Anxiety symptoms?

Feel like this most days love x

Re: Anxiety symptoms?

You are describing how I feel all day everyday. Sometimes I get a bit of respite but it's generally there 24/7. It is grim.

I still don't really understand why I feel like this - I see that Meg has replied saying it is down to hyperventilation - you don't even know it's happening.

Thread Information