You could have squashed/trapped a nerve somewhere in your upper body, if you have done that then it can radiate out all over your body as nerves are linked. If I trap a nerve in my chest it can make my fingers hurt!

Go and see the doctor tomorrow, but I'm sure it's muscular or a pinched nerve. I have googled for you and have found this which seems to back up my theory and blows yours out of the water! Hope it helps hun xx

Several times daily an individual will come into the office with a left arm tingling, or pain or tingling in the left chest. Often the patient will be concerned about the heart. This discomfort is most often due to a " pinched nerve" in the cervical spine where a disc is bulging onto the nerve root. This can cause acute severe pain, or a chronic low grade intermittent gnawing pain. The discomfort can be at the base of the neck, radiating up into the scalp, down the shoulder to the arm and fingers, into the top of the chest, the pectorals, into the angle of the shoulderblade, or under the arm and into the lower pectoral muscles. Some women with this pain become concerned about breast cancer, which incidentally rarely causes pain, especially in the first few years.