Hi all,

Just got back from the doctors again today :(. Taking Omeprazole due to really nasty heartburn,been to a and e so many times with chest pains etc. They're convinced it's gastric obviously I think it's cancer!. Been diagnosed with Globus Hystericus today. Was strange reading your post.... I started off at the begining of the week with the sensation that I was making too much saliva???? then finding it increasingly difficult to swallow, worst night last night could hardly swallow my sleeping tablet!. Reading all your posts it all makes sense but I still get that same sneaky feeling that maybe somethings been missed... I guess that's the nature of the beast!. Off to the orthodontist on Tuesday as my dentist found "something" around an impacted wisdom tooth! he tells me it's NOT cancerous but has referred me anyway?? why?? because it is really cancer?? vicious circle........ now I'm thinking this "thing" around the tooth is what's making my throat feel like there's a lump in it!!... not having a good day.....