I've let anxiety rule my life for the last five years so that I have been unable to hold down a job for any length of time. I've overcome OCD, depression and can't remember the last time I had a PA....
If I could just get past this, I know I can get on with the rest of my life without feeling like I want to dig a huge hole in my garden and put myself in it.
I have had a reaction to going on Paroxitine for a second time a few years ago and that has scared me where tabs are concerned (I'm a real baby about it!!!:(
I really feel I need a short term fix and diazepam 'seems' the answer. Could someone tell me what their experience has been like using them, side effects, worry about addictiveness etc I've also heard they cause drowsiness and if I want to use them to go back to work, me sleeping at my desk is not going to be a good look!! I'm worrying myself into a state about this but I know I have reached a crossroads, I will either go up or go down (I've been down and I don't want to go there again) Help, help, help!

Jem xxx