Thread: Butterflies/Knot in stomach over nothing?

Butterflies/Knot in stomach over nothing?

Does anyone just get the anxious feelings over nothing? Just its been in me today for about 3 hours at a time throughout the day for no reason.

I had it this morning, but that migth have been related to me having to go out of the house to work, im worried im gonna get agoraphobia because more and more i dread leaving my house although its not hard to force myself. Once im out usually im fine. So thats the reason for that.

Then after dinner, i was really full and couldnt decide if i was full/sick or anxious. Then when watching a film i found myself feeling aggitated with the anxious feeling coming on, but because i felt full i couldnt tell what i was feeling and i wondered whether it was because i was bored, then i felt guilty as im with my boyfriend and things were going really good..

I just cant tell if these are REASONS for it or if im having it over nothing because i wasnt like thinking about anything and i wasnt worrying liek i do when i get my attacks.

Re: Butterflies/Knot in stomach over nothing?

You dont have to be doing anything to get bouts of anxiety, they seem to come and go as they please, that knotted stomach is uncomfortable i know, the best thing i have found is not to fight them just let them come and gradually they will feel less intense x

Thread Information