Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, I need help again a.s.a.p

Sorry, I need help again a.s.a.p

I just need to hear from someone. So scared again. I had an awful night, started having odd wake up feeling panicky lately but last night woke about 6 times panicky and scared. Didn't know what to do..talked to myself but not much good. Didn't want to wake hubbie he just panics about me then. Now today sitting here frightened and shaking. If i'm not even going to get a bit of peace at night can't cope. Bad enough feeling panicky all day. Had such a bad two weeks, just had one day, monday not too bad. Anyone else have panic in night? What do you do? feel like I'm going to freak out completely in a minute...sorry for posting again. I'm so weak I know.

Re: Sorry, I need help again a.s.a.p

Hey Mojo,

I had a period of waking up to panics...its a horrible feeling...i always found that a freezing cold shower helped lol! Also doing something to distract my mind...either read a book you like, watch a film, draw, sew, anything you enjoy that will distract you!

I hope any of these help you,
    Candy xxx

Thank you for replying so quickly Candy and for tips. Hope it goes soon. Feeling so bad.

It will do...the feeling can only last a certain amount of time You will be fine...it just needs to pass! xx

Candee is right hun.. Try anything to distract yourself. Flick on your favorite movie or tv program, get lost in a book, listen to some music... Distract your thoughts; make lists of things in your mind.. what you would like for a birthday or christmas, or gifts you would like to give...

It is so very hard waking up in pure panic, it's happened to me a number of times...

Take care.xx

FEAR is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real.

Thank you. Feel like crying. got to go out soon. Hope I don't collapse. Feel like I will.

Thank you tetley.
    I made it out and back (without collapsing!).
    I am going to be brave and go out again later as I have a Christmas walk planned with my walking group. I was going to cancel but decided not to give in. I'm shaking at the thought and have the off balance feeling but will persevere.
    Love judy.xx

Mojo good for you going out hope you are able to go on the walk and that you soon feel better

Hi Judy, sorry to hear that you are feeling like that

Do you have earphones? If ever I feel like that, I put a dvd on the computer, something thats funny and put the earphones on, it really distracts me, I find the earphones better than putting the dvd just on a normal tv

hi judy hope our back to yourself soon love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information