hi everyone, i have not been on the site for a while cos i thought i was coping with things ok. how wrong i was, had a few good weeks at the begining of december but my old friend mr panic soon reared his ugly head again. i keep having panic attacks over things at work, i think i have made a mistake but really i know i haven;t but then mr panic creeps in and convinces me i have made major mistakes. the amount of times just recently i have gone back into the office when i have been on my way home is crazy. tonight is no exception, panicking over something and nothing again but it has really got hold. i have managed to stay at home though and not go back in but i am still terrified i have made a mistake, even though i know i have checked over and over and over. i have been stressed recently, money and family stuff which i won't bore you with. but i really hate feeling like this. i would change job but as we all know there is not much out there and would it make any difference anyway. would i still have the same problems. cant afford to take time off work really as i have had quite a lot off last year and am getting close to being put on a warning adn half pay. sorry for going on but just wanted to get this off my chest and hopefully get some kind words of adviced back cos i know what a great site this is and people are helpful.